JEALOUS PART 1

Nirvya's POV:

From two days so many weird things happening infront of my eyes as of you all must be wondering what weird thing right here let me tell you Aakshi and Karthik anna are not fighting at all from two day they are laughing and talking as if they are best friends from childhood and the otherside Sam anna and Shiv akka are continuosly stealing glances for every sec of a minute. I was so deep in thinking that i didn't notice someone entering i felt a tap on my shoulder i raised my head to see Surya anna and Neha akka were sitting beside me,

Neha: Etha pathi ivlo deep thinking le irukka barbie doll?

Neha akka asked, i just love Neha akka, she so sweet same like Shiv akka. Neha akka already kept my name as barbie doll because she think I'm so cute and sizzlingly beautiful,

Aakshi: naan Karthik anna and Aakshi, Sam anna and Shiv akka ivange nalu per pathiyum thaan yosichitu irukken. Intha 2 naale ivungale paathu naan thegachi poite, Karthik anna and Aakshi epothum sanda pothuthe irupange, aana ipaa ennana rendu perum sirichithu thaan irukaange...Ennaku ennamo ivunge 4 perum etho nadakathunu thonuthu....

Neha: barbie doll ennaku Karthik and Aakshi evungale pathi ennaku onnum theriyathu, aana Sam and Shiv pathi ennaku theriyum da...

Aaksh: Aamava akka, seri Sam anna and Shiv akka pathi sollunge, pls...

Surya: They both love each other choti, but are scared to tell other Shivani scared to tell because Sam might reject her and Sam my friend is not expressing due his big large ego,

Surya anna said, Surya anna call me choti beacuse according to him I'm short and he is height so he calls me choti.

Neha: Wow Sam anna and Shiv akka are superb and awesome jodi and I think even Aakshi and Karthik Anna are in love but these four should confess their feelings but how?

Neha: Exactly berbie doll how can we do it we three have plan for their so that they can express but we are leaving tonight to bangalore dear.

Neha akka said with that we three started thinkng a plan

Aaksh: Idea jelously( i said smiling brightly) Akka and anna you go to Bangalore eveb there our plan can work right so don't worry.( i said by seeing their confused face.)

Aaksh: And here i will carry on with my mission "Karsha"

Sur: Karsha? It mean?

Aaksh&Neha: It mean Karthik anna and Aakshana

Me and Akka said in unison then started laughing. I was about to say something but  i heard chaos coming from living room and went out from terrace to see what was happening there we see Aakshi's parents were sitting with mom and dad Karthik anna, Shiv akka and Aakshi and were laughing and talking, we went towards them and join their conversations.

Shiv: Dad once call Sheila and ask about the flight timings so that we can pack our luggages.

Shiv akka asked nodding at her uncle called Sheila.

Aaksh: Akka you are leaving so early, i couldn't even spend time with you.( i said sadly pouting)

Shiv: Aww my baby doll, don't be sad you can call me anytime we can chat through skype too right.( Shiv akka said, i just nodded and hugged her

Sam: Nirvi you are not sad that I'm leaving, by Shivani coming you forget me completely.( Sam anna said by showing hurting expression)

Nirv: Sam anna i didn't say like that,

Sur: Choti you won't miss me..( Surya anna said sadly, i was about say something Neha akka beat me)

Neha: barbie doll you won't miss me