MEETING THE CRUSH

Shiv POV:

Omg i'm having a crush on the senior, I can't believe it. When he appeared on the stage me and Nehu were shocked totally shocked. I mean having a crush on our senior was really thirlling one and i just want a chance of meeting him and talking him would be a exciting experience, I wish it happens but i know it will never happen. Me and Nehu were enjoying our crushs dance i was watching him without blinking eyes. Soon the perfomances were over it was the time for our seniors to talk how badly i wish i could hear his voice.

After all the speeches given by cultural students it now time for the cultural so-ordinators. Nehu's crush took the mike and started giving the speech, i turned and saw Nehu was watching him continuously without blinking her eyes till his speech was finished from the speech i got to know that Nehu's crush name is Surya. After Surya's speech Nehu turned her head and saw me eyeing her teasingly, she started to blush furiously,

Shiv: Appe un crush peru Surya vaa, neethan avalodha Jothika vaa... Hmm nadathu nadathu( in teasing voice with sarcastic smile)

She trying to not blush, but it failed. She just turned away as i was about say something to her, I heard a husky voice coming from the stage, i sanpped my head and saw my crush was giving the speech,

Note: naan inge sam name podale because ithu Shiv POV so avaluku Sam oda name theriyathu naale naan senior nu poduren

Senior: Hi freshers, my name Samidh Dev, I'm the cultural department co-ordinator with Surya Hedge. If anyone is interested in the events which will be conducted through out the year they can come near us. Thank you have  nice year a head freshers.

He said through out his speech i was looking at him and continuously without blinking my eyes and smiling whenever his roamed all round the room, whenever his eyes caught mine, he used to stare at me for fraction of second and would turn around the room. I was staring at him then suddenly i caught his name Samidh Dev and me Shivani Rao. Wow S & S...

Neha's POV:

I saw how Shivu was smiling throught out the Samidh's speech just like was smiling when Surya's speech going on. His was looking so handsome while giving speech and his voice was mesmerising, i hope i can meet him. Soon the programe finished as me and Shivu were going out of the auditorium when i heard someone my name it was familiar voice, i turned around and saw Pooja akka calling me.

I waved at her as she was coming near me,

Neha: Hi Pooja akka.( i said when she stood beside Shivu)

Pooja: Neha ethana thadava solrathu ennai Pooja nu koopdu, akka la koopda venam nu...( she said and pouted)

I just laughed and said,

Neha: OK Pooja...

I looked at Shivushe had a confused expression on her face,

Neha: Pooja ithu my best friend and Shivu ithu thaan  Pooja.

I introduced them to each other they shook their hands

Shiv: Nice meeting you Pooja...

Pooja: Nice meeting you too Shivu,( Pooja said smiling)

Pooja did a mistake call her Shivu, Shivani doesn't like call anyone calling her Shivu expect me...

Shiv: Pooja nee ennai thapa ninachikaathe, aana ennai nee Shivu nu koopda koodathu, Shivu apdinu koopda Neha ku maatum thaan urimai irukku, ennai nee Shivani nu kopdalam.. Yarachum ennai Shivu nu kuptha kovam varum Neha ah va thavira...

Pooja: It's ok cool, naan unnai inime Shivu nu kopda mathen, naan unnai inimey Shiv nu koopdaren.So neege rendu operum fresher's ah?

We just nodded. Yeah guyss i forgot to tell you how i know Pooja, she was my senior when i was doing my degree there she was cultural head and here also she is in cultural programmes. We were talking with us whem a guy came