NEW START (PART 1)

NOTE: Makkaley imagine Neha as a Srinisha.

Makkaley i  wrote the story in tanglish...

Neha POV:

I'm very excited finally Shivani is coming tomorrow here to pursue her MBA in Bangalore, Now we can be together it's been nearly 5 years i have seen her. I was happy when she told me she was coming here to pursue and that to in the same college were I'm studying. I'm staying with my family and we are all excited to see her. Once i will call her and ask at what time she will be reaching.

Neha: Hello Shiv!

Shiv: Hello Nehu

Neha: Shiv ettanai maniku inga vanthu seruva?

Shiv: Nehu yen intha thidir kelvi?

Neha: ah! airport ku varatha lusu....

Shiv: Nee airport varathevaiillai.....

Neha:Adipaavi...,Yendi?

Shiv: Amma,Appa and Aakshu kooda varange, athanale naan thaniya irukken nu kavalaipada vendam...

Neha: wow aunty, uncle and Aaksha kooda varangala! naan romba aarvama irukken avangale parka...

Shiv: avangalum thaan romba arvama irukkange, seri ok bye...

Neha: ok byee, with that we ended the call.

I rushed downstair to tell mom,dad abt uncle, aunty and Aakshu arrival, when i reached downstairs mom n dad were watching tv. Actually i forgot to introduce myself!

I'm Neha Kappor the only daughter of Mr.Raj Kapoor and Elina Kapoor. My dad is CEO of Kapoor group of industries and my mom is famous singer. My parents love me to the core as I'm there only daughter.Anyways came out of thoughts them and cleared my thought and i had there attention.

Neha: amma, appa ungaluku onnu theriyumaa?(in excitement voice)

N.Mom&Dad: ok chilll, sonathan ma theriyum!

Neha: uncle, aunty and Aakshana varange Shiv kooda, aprom Shiv college join panne piragu kelambiruvange!(in excitement voice)

Mom smiled and said,

N.Mom: kadaisiya naan Brindavayum, Pritik Annanayum pakka poren, phone la niraya pesirikom, aana nerle paakurathu vera vithamane feeling.

N.Dad: eppo avange reach agurange?

I called Shivu asked,she was like now they are boarding the flight and it takes max 2 hours to reach here dad, i told her we will come to aiport she refused and said that they will meet in the morning.(i said sadly)

N.Dad: Its alright Nehu, Enna shiv sollutho athu sari athuku  pathilaga naame mulichirunthu kaalaiyile thooguna avangele paaklam, en inimaiyana azhagana magalin thookamum thontharvu aagathu...naan solrathu sariya?(dad said smiling)

I walked towards my  dad and hugged him and mom also came so dad hugged her also it turned into family hug.We all released and started talking and laughing and finally we started watching movie Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gha, and by middle of the movie started to feel sleepy and I slept on my dad's shoulder and then my dad put my head on his lap. I smiled at my dad's behaviour and drifted off into deep slumber.

Aakshana POV:

Akka is going to bangalore and i want to go with akka but, akka won't accept it and only dad can make this possible as today akka is leaving at night, dad took leave and so that he could spend some time with her. I walked out of my room and found mom, dad and akka are watching the tv. I want to talk to mom and dad but they are so busy chatting and watching tv with akka. Then, i got idea i immediately removed my phone from pocket and started texting to dad.

To dad:

Appa neegalum ammavum unge room ku vange, akka kitta itha pathi sollathinge. Naan unge kitta konjam pesaanum, seekiram appa.

I texted and dad saw his phone and frowned at the message and saw me and raised his eyebrows, I pleaded him to come with that, i left and went to their room, after what 5 mis dad and mom come in with a worried look and i went and closed the door.

Sh.Dad: Ennachu Aakshu yen engale vara sonne?

Neha: Appa naan akka kooda poga poren, ave college start panre varikum ange akka kooda thange poren, please appa.( i said with tears in my eyes)

Dad hugged me and consoled me with soothing words

Sh.Dad: shh...alugathe Aakshu ennaku theriyum nee shiv evlo nesikire, aana shiv ku nambe kooda porathu pudikile...

Neha: aana, neege rendu perum vara venam naan akka kooda poikuren....

Sh.Dad: naan Shiv anupurathe periya vishayam, nee ange porathu sari varathu....

While you will go with Shiv and whille coming you have to come alone and I'm not willing that you coming alone, we will also come and stay till she starts going to her college now u are happy?

Neha: Itha vida vera enna santhosham irukkabothu?( i grainned and hugged my dad.)

Neha: appa, akka ku ithapathi theriya koodathu,namba avale suprise panna airport ku ponna piragu solluvom...!

Dad smiled and called the airlines people to cancel Akka's ticket and booked four tickets. Mom got up and hugged me and realsed herself and said,

Sh.Mom:Parthik namba koodthu vachirukom ippdipathe rendu makalnge kidachuthakku....

Sh.Dad:aama brinda nee solrathu naan ethukuren,nammaku vilaimathipillathe makalkal kidaichirukkange....

With that mom and hugged me,

Shiv: aama Aakshu ku mattum thaan hugs and kiss and what me?

I ran towards akka and hugged her akka reciprocated the hug, mom and dad caressed our hair and hugged us.

Hiii makkaley sorry for the late update. i was literally busy because of friendship day...

Thank you so much for reading my book the reads have gone beyond my expectation.

Do you want Sam's POV? If you want then please comment and vote.

To be continued.....