COLLEGE ( LAST PART)

Sam POV:

I woke with my blabbering alarm sound, i switched off and got up. I miss my family and I'm worried about my baby sis Nirvu she had so much internal sadness and i felt bad for her, I wish i was there near her to console her and remove her insecurities that she had about herself which were caused due to her friends but i know Karthik will be there for her, now has he transferred her to his college i hope my Nirvu gets a true friend.

 I miss my family and I'm worried about my baby sis Nirvu she had so much internal sadness and i felt bad for her, I wish i was there near her to console her and remove her insecurities that she had about herself which were caused due to her frien...

NOTE:  Sam Outfit  (Imagine him as Sam)

After my shower and i went into my closet and removed my colour white for my first day white shirt with black pant. I proceeded towards downstairs to find  my breakfast is already kept by Kani akka, who takes care of the house, i have some connected with Kani akka, she care me as a mother and as mother and  as a sister...

Sam:Hmm Kani samaiyal super...

Kani: Thanks da, seri naa kelamburen nee paatuko, bye da take care...

Sam: Ahh seri akka, bye.

She smiling and left. I finished my breakfast and my backpack and left to college on my bike.

As i was reaching the college parking lot I saw a girl going in front of me and parked her scooty in the shade she had helmet and scarf covering her face. I just shrugged and parked at my usual place which was near that scarf girl. As i was removing my helmet that girl also was removing her helmet but not her scarf i signed and these girls and their scarfs. I pulled out my phone and called Surya and kept it near my ear that scarf girl phone she started talking.

Surya: Hello machan

Sam: Hello machan, enga da irukke?

Surya: On the way machan, nee enge iruke?

Sam: Naan parking lot le iruken da.

Surya: ah seri da naan unna ange vanthu meet pandren.

He hunged up. I was playing a game and looked at the entrance a girl entered in her scooty and behind her entered Surya in his bike.He parked at his usual place near my bike and removed his helmet and we both hugged each other.

Sam:Machan yenda late uh?

Surya: dei amma bussiness meeting poi irunthage, athanale naan late ah enthiruchiten.

As i was about to say something we both heard  a course of laughter and saw that the scarf girl and that scooty girl who came with Surya were laughing with back towards us and their scarfs were removed and turned towards us those two girls and we came face to face the scarf who came with me was purple top with white leggings and the other scarf girl who came with Surya was wearing yellow top and green leggings. The girks looked at us nd i was stunned by the beauty infront me who was wearing the purple top without much makeupand her hair flowing freely and occasionlly falling on her face, which made her look even more beautiful, oh my god i never complimented any girl this much in my life but i couldn't stop myself from complimenting her. In middle i saw Surya looking at that yellow top girl in the same way i was looking at purple top girl. The girls were the first one to look away and walked from the parking lot. Me and Surya stood there for some time and i broke the silence between us.

Sam: Dei macha antha purple top potta ponnu semma azhaga irukka da, ennaku ennamo ava mela crush iruku nu thonuthu...

Surya: Aamada ennakum athe feeling thaan, andha purple top pottu irukka ponnu

( Before Surya  finished his sentence, Sam look at him glared)

Surya: Dei naan enna solla vanthanaa, antha purple top ponnu azhaga irukka, aana ennaku yellow top potta ponnu mela thaan crush iruku nu sollavanthen...athukulla enna thappa nenaichitiya...

Sam: Antha bayam irukkatum...

Surya: Dei naan un friendu da...Antha purple top ponnu pathi pesana yen unnaku ivlo kovam varuthu? Enna love pandriya...?

Sam: cheche apdilla illa, nee chinna payan unnaku sonna puriyathu..Ava unnaku thagachi mathiri da...seri vaa class ku time achu polam vaa....

It was my first day in second year of college and I'm having a crush on that purple top girl, i smiled and walked towards our class with Surya.

Next chapter will be having Surya's and Neha POV.

Who want  Surya and Neha POV comment it

They will meet again?

Is that Sam will confess his crush feeling with Shiv?

They will friends?

Is that Surya accepted Shiv as a sister?

What the cupid planning  their destiny?

To be continued.....