SAMVIDH DEV

Sam POV:

Sam POV:

I was in my dreamless sleep someone came and was trying to wake me up. Me being me as heavy sleeper didn't respond to whoever it was waking me up. Then they left i thought but then I'm all wet with that i woke up and saw my sister Nirvya and my brother Karthick are laughing at me then i understood that this is their mischief. Then ran away from my room.

Hi guys my name is Samidh Dev, I'm 21 years and completing my MBA second year in Bangalore University in my dream city Bangalore. In my family we are five members, my mom Swetha Dev is a house wife, my dad Prathap Dev is a big business man you might have heard famous "Dev group of industries" and my brother Karthick who is doing his degree third year and my little sister Nirvya who is doing her degree first year and she is very mischievous and drenching me with water should be also her idea only i know her but she is my lovely and only sis i can't say anything to her. I leave the thoughts and go to shower i wore dark blue t-shirt and blue jeans and went down and noticed everyone in the living room when all saw me coming down Nirvya was smiling.

Sam: morning everyone [ all said morning at a time. ]

Nirvi: Anna how was my morning gift she said smiling.

Sam: i will give a special gift come here and for that [ she started running from me around the living room and i started chasing her what seems like twenty mins, i was still chasing her until i heard...]

Nirvi: ah [ nirvi's scream ] i immediately ran and saw that her ankle was bleeding and she was crying.

Sam: sh it will be alright Nirvi, Karthi go and bring first aid.

Karthi: Yes Anna [ he told and went]

Sam mom: That's why i told you don't do mischief you won't listen itself [ mom started scolding her. ]

Nirvi: i didn't do it wantedly mom Anna I'm sorry..[ she started crying, aw my baby sis. ]

Sam: sh Nirvi it's alright you didn't do it wantedly na now don't cry.

Nirvi: but Anna it's paining.

Sam dad: it's going to be alright princess, don't cry.

Karthi: Here Anna first aid, [ i took the dettol and dipped cotton and i was about  to apply then Nirvi stopped me i frowned. 

Nirvi: Anna dettol will burn i don't want to you put it. [ i signaled dad, mom and Karthi to distract her first, dad started.]

Sam dad: princess why did you wake up Sam by drenching him?

Nirvi: dad Anna was not waking up and i was feeling hungry, so i woke up Anna up like that. [ One by one Karthi, mom, and dad were talking and i was making the conversations, i finished cleaning and put the bandage. ]

Sam: Nirvi your bandage is done she saw down and was shocked and hugged me.

Nirvi: you're worlds best Anna i hugged her back

Karthi: I'm not your Anna Karthi pouted and Nirvi laughed and hugged him also mom and dad were smiling soon it changed into family hug.

I love my family and I'm going to miss my family as my holidays finishes.

To be continued.....