Death of Kalyawan

The next morning, as usual, Krishna and Arjun reached the practice grounds and expected Draupadi to be there practicing

To their surprise, she wasn't present. They waited for some more time, but still, she didn't come.Krishna felt it odd because Draupadi never missed her practice.

Together with Arjun, they reached her chamber. They knocked once, hoping she would open, but there was no response. They knocked a second time, still no response.

Now they were getting worried.One maid informed them that Draupadi's favorite horse, Ruth, wasn't at the stable from the previous night.

Arjun concluded, "Maybe Draupadi sneaked out at night, locking her chamber from the inside. But where did she go?"

Krishna replied, "We should search in the forests. That is the place where no one recognizes her."

Both mounted their horses and sped their way to the forest.As they rode through the dense woods, Krishna's mind raced with concern. "Draupadi never misses her practice, Arjun. Something must be troubling her deeply."

Arjun nodded, his thoughts a mix of worry and determination. "She was deeply hurt last night. I should have handled things better."

Krishna gave a reassuring smile to Arjun as they rode.

Krishna mused "We will find her and make things right."

They reached the forest and began their search, calling out her name. The forest was vast and dense, making the search challenging. Krishna and Arjun split up to cover more ground, both scanning the surroundings for any sign of Draupadi.

After a while, Arjun spotted Ruth grazing near a familiar cliff. He felt a surge of relief and called out to Krishna, who quickly joined him.

---

On the cliff, Draupadi woke up, momentarily disoriented by her surroundings. As she stood up, the events of the previous night flashed through her memory, bringing back a wave of sadness.

Determined to return to the palace, she began to make her way down the cliff when she suddenly noticed a figure approaching her.

A demon, his eyes filled with lust and determination, stood before her."Who are you?" Draupadi demanded, trying to keep her voice steady.

The demon smiled, his gaze fixed on her. "I am Kalyawan, the powerful demon king. Your beauty has captivated me, and I have decided that you shall be my bride."