thirteen ¤

-(a.n.)- I know im a terrible person I haven't updated ever since... I don't know! Enjoy! I'll make it up to you. AND READ END AUTHOR'S NOTE FOR IMPORTANT STUFF! x

Clara's Point of View

6:30 AM. Saturday, 24th December. It's been days since the day donating to Comic Relief, and mail just dropped by my box. I took the letter out and stared at the envelope for a little while. It had my address along with the 'Comic Relief' Logo.

'Fletch and Horan Residence(s)

06 Adison Lane

County Westmeath, Ireland

MULLINGAR

CFE 0532'

I blinked and opened the envelope. I was still in 'sleepy-mode' so I took thinks slow. I took the letter out and adjusted my glasses. I whispered the letter aloud to myself.

'Ms. Clara Fletch & Mr. Niall Horan,

                We would like to give out most gratitude and thanks for you generous donations. In these couple of days, our faculty had bought some gifts and necessities from the donations you've given to bring to Sudan and Ghana, kids whom are in need for help and whom are living in poverty. It's our pleasure to have you and Mr. Horan to come with us. Don't worry, everything will be paid for. This will be an extraordinary opportunity never-to-be missed out! We hope you would consider. It is on the 29th of December. In this envelope are forms you and your parent/guardian to sign and return by the 27th of December at the latest. Pack your bags because we're all going on an adventure!

With our pleasure,

                Richard Curtis & Lenny Henry :)

Founders of Comic Relief'

I can't believe it. The founders of Comic Relief wants us to come with him to Africa. I frantically searched through the envelope and see a packet of papers, probably most of them were Terms and Conditions. I put the letter back in the envelope and ran to Niall's house. I knocked the door, and after 45 seconds, revealing Greg.

"Why are you up so early, Clars," he asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Good morrow to you to, sleepy ass," I smiled and squealed, earning a weird look from him. I showed him the envelope and passed it to him. He took the letter out and read it. His face went from sleepy to excitement.

"No way," he breathed and held the letter, "and this is addressed to Niall as well!"

"Check your box, then." Greg ran to his mailbox and opened the box. He dug in, and came out with the same-looking envelope as well. He waved it up in the air and laughed.

"Nialler wake up!" Greg shouted. Within 30 seconds, a full knocked-out Niall came down the stairs. He gave me a look and rolled his eyes.

"What urge is there to wake me up this fucking early, bitch," he whispered and whined. I just stood there crossing my arms, and stood staring at him.

"Okay if you're not interested in going to Ghana and Sudan with Comic Relief's founders on the 29th, I might as well just go with Greg." Niall's eyes widened and gasped.

"What." He ran up to me, and I gave the envelope to him. He took the letter out and widened his eyes.

"With our pleasure," he whispered and stopped, "Richard Curtis and Lenny Henry smiley face." He rushed the last part, making me and Greg laugh. I nodded as he gave me back the letter. He rubbed his face, then slapped it. I stood there shocked for a second.