twenty ^^

-(a.n.)- i might've broken my promise. please don't get mad at me :( i am going through a 'lazy phase'. i love you guys! here! enjoy after one month! once again, my deepest apologies!

oh and new feature: song of the chapter! it will help set the mood more. sometimes though, the lyrics wont match the whole situation. but the tone and aura of the song will. some of these songs are not on youtube... so download/ spotify if you can!

-----

song of the chapter: anything - rusty clanton

Niall's Point of View

I decided on wearing a blue and white flannel with my black knee-ripped skinny jeans with regular Vans. This should do the trick. It's not like a formal night out or anything... just a simple lunch.

This is not a date.

Those words kept repeating over and over again in my head. Why do I have a sudden feeling that this will be our last time out together after she said that? Yes it wasn't meant to be a date in the first place. But the fact that she actually said it... made me break inside. Like... she doesn't want to hang anymore.

But then again, she called first.

Man this always happens. I hate it.

I put Clara's address on a GPS tracker because it's been ages since I drove around London... and I forgot where everything was! I drove up to a familiar house, white coloured, with black accents and street lights. I quickly parked my car behind a Prius and got out of the car, motioning myself to the front door. 'Fletch & Kipling' was written in a neat yet rustic cursive style on a mailbox. This was her place alright. I rung the bell and took a seat on the staircase. As I waited, I felt my palms go damp.

Why am I all of a sudden acting like this? She's my childhood best friend, for goodness sake! Within three minutes, a girl short in height, with dark brown curly hair, cute and plumpy, came out. Clara.

"Hi," she breathed, after some seconds of looking at each other, and chuckled a bit.

"Hello," I say, biting my lip, trying to hide my inner-self dancing. She was beautiful. I kept observing her face, and found out she was wearing make-up, "why are you wearing make-up?"

"Oh," she sighed, "I'm going through my 'time-of-the-month' so—"

"Okay that's alright—"

"So these tiny pimples keep unexpectedly coming up my face—"

"I get it, Clars—"

"And the worst part is—"

"OKAY WE'LL STOP THERE!" We both laughed at the end, looking at each other.

"I missed you, Niall," she mumbled with a frown, "and I'm so sorry... about yesterday. I was a major jerk. I don't know what came over me."

"Period, came over you," I point out, making her laugh and nod, "...can I have a hug?" After thinking, she slowly nodded. I held my arms out for her to fall into, and she gently tip-toes and wraps her arms around my neck. I exhale with relief, calmness, and joy. She was in my arms. I gently lifter her legs up, making her squeal.

"Niall James Horan what are you doing," she laughed, squirming and shouting in my arms, "let go of me this instance!"

"I'll never let go," I whisper, making her stop and face me, "I'll never let go... ever again. I lost you once, I'm not going to let that happen." We looked at each other for a short time, before being cut off by some whistles and hoots. We looked above, seeing Liam and a girl were making those noises.