seven ^^

Niall's Point of View

As I was taking a loo after a long day of meeting a decent bathroom, I heard the door open with a person with a thick Hispanic accent speak English.

"Oh and di-" he stopped talking and took a deep breath. "I'll call you later, Clara Fletch." I immediately turned around and look at the boy. Neymar Junior? I zipped up my pants and turned to him, seeing he crossed his arms, a look of disappointment plastered on his face.

"Neymar, you know Clara?"

"Like you even care for her now," he angrily mumbled, shooting daggers from his multi-coloured eyes. Harsh. As he stomped out of the bathroom, I secretly followed him to the party room. 'Feliz Cumpleaños, Marc Bartra!'

"A birthday party," I interestingly say and went into the club. I see the whole Barça squad partying and drinking everywhere. No sign of Neymar spotting me. I quickly saw Dani Alves in the corner.

"Hey, Dani right?" I asked and held out my hand for him to shake.

"You must be Clara's old best friend, Niall." he bluntly said and shook my hand.

"N-no we're still best friends," I nervously smile... at least I think we're still best friends.

"That's not what I heard," he shook his head and crossed his arms, "why are you here? Looking for her?"

"No," I shrug, "just asking if you have her number."

"Yes I do," he raises his chin and takes his phone out, "what... you don't have it? What kind of best friend is that?"

"A very shitty one," I sigh and ran my fingers through my hair. I looked up at him and he was still staring at me.

"She tried moving on, you know that; since you did," he said and waved his hands at me indicating it's my fault, "if you promise me you would make it up, you can have it."

"I will," I raise my voice and slightly smile, "I promise. And I didn't move on. I thought she did." Dani wrote out her number on a piece of paper and gave it to me.

"Well you thought wrong. You did; so she tried to. You promised me now, Horan. Keep it to yourself OR ELSE." He raised his voice and walked away. That worked out.

I went up to my floor and ran to my room. The boys were watching a movie and looked at me when I ran in the room.

"What's the rush, bud?" Liam raised his eyebrows.

"I got Clara's number," I pant, making all the boys turn to me and stand up.

"What the hell HOW?" Harry asked.

"Long story, but I'm going to call her now."

"Put it on speaker, dude," Louis shouted.

"This should be entertaining," Zayn say and chuckle, "I'm recording this. To be honest, I miss her so much." The boys agreed, especially Harry. He treats her like a sister, and she loves him.

We gathered around the dining table and put the phone in the middle. I typed in the code to keep your number private, and then typed her number. After three rings, she picked up.

"Clara speaking," he voice says, filling up the kitchen, melting my heart. I looked at the boys. Harry had a mixed sad face, while all of the boys had a surprised face. Zayn covered his mouth while he was recording the whole scene.

"It's been ages, Clara," I apologetically said through the phone. We then heard her phone fall down and she took a deep breath.

"Stay away from me, Horan," she whispered, and hung up, leaving me speechless and so close to sobbing.

"The consequences," Harry stuttered and held a cough, "I'm sorry, man." I tried holding back a sniff and tear, but I couldn't.

"How did you even get her number?" Zayn asked, still holding his phone and recording the whole thing.

"Neymar was calling her. I knew because at the end, when he saw me, he said 'text me, Clara Fletch' which made me immediately turn around and we talked like a five second conversation... well more like he shouted at me and me standing there. I followed him to the club downstairs, it was one of his teammate's birthday, Marc Bartra? I saw Dani Alves in the corner, and he was giving me a hard conversation about Clara and he eventually gave me her number only IF, I change her ways. He told me about how 'I left her' and she had a hard time coping with it."

"No offense, Niall," Louis said with his hands in defense, "but I agree with Dani. You did leave her."

"N-no I completely agree," I sigh and wipe my tears, "I was the one. I thought we were still best friends... like she didn't mind me not talking with her for a few moments."

"More like a few-many years," Harry bluntly say.

"But I did promise," I say and sniffed, "so I'm willing to do anything to get her back."

"It will take a long time, I'll tell you that," Liam sigh and pats my back, and turned to Zayn's phone "show's over, guys. We're going to sleep now!" He quickly smiled to the camera and walked to his room.

This... is going to be a long process.

Clara's Point of View

I woke up to the sound of 'Sunday Morning' by Maroon Five. I rubbed my eyes and put my fluffy socks on. I looked around me; I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up to three texts: one from Dani, two from Marc.

'Dani Alvesss'

"Your 'best friend' asked for your number... and I gave it to him. Don't be mad at me, Clars. Love you! See you later!"

That explains it. I'm not mad. I just need clarification, that's all.

'MarcBarc'

"See you this afternoon, Clara! Can't wait! x"

"Oh and everything is on me. Don't bother on spending your money, babe ;)"

See this is what I love about the boys... they treat me like their own sisters when really, we are close like siblings.

I got up and opened my Twitter. What the hell. Since when did I get 54 notifications? I didn't bother to look at what the haters said. But then I saw two tweets.

@neymarjr

"Skyping with @ClaraFletch and the craycray @Esmayay_!" and there was a video pasted with it. It was Esmay showing her teeth to the camera, and me saying bye and Esmay throwing a handful of popcorn to the camera, which made me laugh. I retweeted and favourite the tweet and went on to the next tweet.

@NiallOfficial

"memories @ClaraFletch" there, was the picture that Ms. Daven took of us, with our cookies. I covered my mouth and tried holding back my tears. I just favourite the tweet and checked his profile. His profile picture was the picture he tweeted, which mad me cry even more. I was in the midst of crying until I heard Esmay's footsteps come towards me. I looked up at her and wiped my eyes and sniffed.

"I saw twitter," she sat down on the couch with me and rubbed my back, "it'll be okay, dude. Besides we have a long day today with them boys so let's go!"

"Yeah," I sniffed and laughed, "oh and Marc said we don't need to spend much money... it's all on him."

"Ooh very manly of him then, ey?" she chuckled and winked, "go shower, Fletcher! You stink!"

Thanks a lot, Esmay. This... should be my day to relax and forget about my worries.

-(a.n.)-

that should cover y'all for the next week because I am busy with my school stuff. But maybe... just maybe, I will write once more because I am obsessed with writing at the moment hahahah okay my sugar cubes!

With love,

Tea :)

© PaynesTea Works