fifteen ^^

-(a.n.)- i kept my promise as said and posted another... enjoy <3

Liam's Point of View

I got Clara's address from her parents. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a stalker. I am, not to brag, a Fletch favorite (after Niall, of course). Her sister, Emma, loved me and treated me like a little brother. In fact, I am a godfather to Lucy, Emma's daughter. Arriving at the location, I looked around. The white walls, black accents, warm lights coming out of the flat, I knew this was hers.

I needed to talk to her through personally. I lied to the boys saying I needed to run to visit my old friend for a while. It wasn't a complete lie since I really was visiting my old friend... my best friend. I knew it wasn't the best idea to walk up her door since I found out she has a crazy roommate named Esmay. Instead, I took tiny pebbles and hit a window, praying it was hers. Peeking out was the familiar face I could never forget. She was holding the twins that I saw earlier in the photo. She widened her eyes and flew off. I just know, she will appear outside.

After a minute or so, I see her standing there. I'm standing in front of my best friend, after nine years. I smiled at her, which she returned back. Her braces were removed, revealing her perfect pearly whites. I held my hand out for her to run into. She didn't hesitate and straight away ran into my arms. The comfortable hug lasted for a long three minutes or so. The feeling of finally having her semi-petite body against mine is a warm feeling... a feeling of unconditional sibling love.

"Walk?" she asks. Instead of replying, I looped my hand for her to put hers in, which she did. We laughed and walked straight down the sidewalk. I knew I could pull her through this.

"What do I do, Lili," she mumbled and put her head on my shoulder. I mumbled an 'I don't know' and placed my head next on hers, the smell of shea cocoa butter filling up my nose from her hair. We found a bench we could sit on next to a mini park, and sat. A long comfortable silence fell between us before I began to speak.

"I will always be here for you, Clara," I whispered and tucked in a loose strand of hair that caught on her lips, "remember that. Besides, I'm a Fletch favorite."

"You really are," she laugh and look at me. She sighs and brushes my eyebrows, "my little man growing up."

"Hey," I playfully pout, "I'm older than you."

"Of course," she playfully pushes me and runs away, "GRANDPA UNDERWEAR!"

"Oh no you didn't, Pauline," I scream and run after her. This is what I always loved doing. Playful arguments and fights which leads to fun that would last long. I chased her around the park for about four minutes until she fell on the ground with defeat. I lightly sat on top of her and smirk down at her.

"Okay," she pants, "I surrender. You win, bud." I stood up and did a quick celebration before laying down on the grass with her. Looking up at the sky, we saw a shooting star.

"Did you see that," she gasped, "that was amazing."

"Make a wish," I whisper and look at her. She looked at me and closed her eyes for a good minute. I could hear her whisper to herself something.

"God," she began whispering, "I will try my very best to get back to my tracks and do what it takes for broken friendships and heartaches to be mended back together. I know these past few days had been... crazy and hectic. But I believe, with your help, Lord, everything's going to be alright; even though they won't go back to what was expected. Today, I just let go of my most bestest friend, Niall James Horan. I was acting like the most selfish, stupid, idiotic piece of crap. Please... I beg you... help me get him back. I don't want things to go worse. Thank you for bringing my first glimmer of hope in my life, Liam. I know he's here to help me. Thank you for all that you've given me: Esmay, the twins, the playing boys, the enough amount of wealth, and this opportunity to live, and breath. I will take every opportunity there is. I love you and have faith in you. In your name I pray, Amen." By the end of the prayer, I saw tears running down her face. I didn't realize I was crying until her hands reached my face, wiping them away.

"Sorry," she chuckled, "I had to."

"It's okay, love," I smile at her, "want to grab coffee and talk more about this?" She nods and gets up. I reach out for a hand, which she gives, helping me get up. We silently walk to a nearby coffee shop called 'The Hidden Cove'. I immediately fell in love with the shop when I took my first step in. It looked cozily decorated, with a hint of "rusticness". We walked up to the cashier, a fairly old lady behind it, wiping cups, her back turned to us.

"Taking the night shift I see, Mummers," Clara chirps, catching the old woman's attention. She turns around, a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Hello to you, Clara darling," she smiles and looks over to me, "you must be Liam."

"The one and only," I chuckle and hold my hand out to shake. I got a bit taken back when she pushed my hand away. Instead, she walks out of the cashier and gives me a big hug.

"It is very nice to finally meet Clara's long lost brother," she smiles and pinches my cheeks, "I'm Jill, but you can call me Mummers, or Mumy for short. You two look a bit worn out. What is the matter... or energy?"

"Oh please we don't need to get science involved in this seriously, Mummers," Clara groans and facepalms herself, making me and Mumy both laugh, "it's nothing, really. You remember the boy that I kept talking about?"

"What, the blondie Niall," she says and scrunches up her eyebrows, "did you finally meet the special boy after the countless years?" Clara just nods, "isn't Liam his friend as well?"

"Not as close as Clara is," I back up and chuckle.

"You must be here to help her," she says, making me nod, "you must help. She's been miserable for years, I figure. Her life lightened up ever since my daughter, Esmay, came into her life. Speaking of, where is she?"

"With the twins," Clara mumbles.

"I... suggest you don't do that, sweetheart," Mumy croaks, "you know her and kids."

"I just needed to talk to Liam," she said and looked at me, "and we came here for coffee! I'll have the usual. What 'bout you, mate?"

"So professional, finally got a café where you could say 'the usual'," I chuckle, "I'll have my usual, Mummers, which is hot chocolate with two pumps of caramel." Mumy nods while writing it down.

"From now on, you can come here saying 'the usual'," she smirks at me. I fistbumped a 'yes' into the air and turn to Clara.

"What exactly is your usual?"

"Pauline Macchiato," she smirks, "it's a normal caramel macchiato with a bit of nutmeg and half more shot of espresso aired with half-and-half." I just look at her in shock with 'is that even possible' written in my eyes, "it's possible, Payno. Now let's sit."

This will be a long night for me... and I am really looking forward to it.

-(a.n.)- my favourite wattpad story fiinally updated omg! it's "something new 2" a niall horan one and i love it <3 anyways i'll try my very best to post tomorrow. good night (in my time)!

a vote and comment is much appreciated :)

OH AND I'M REALLY CURIOUS TO HOW OLD YOU GUYS ARE! PLEASE COMMENT BELOW! AND IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS OR IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OR MY NEW STORY COMING REAL SOON, COMMENT OR DM! I DONT BITE! <3

surpsise, i'm a 15 year old.

much love to you, my sugar cubes,

tea :) x