six ^^

Clara's Point of View

Just as Ney's text came through, I heard my front door open.

"Oh my gosh. I come in here and I smell CHINESE!" I heard Esmay shout and run over to the kitchen, "where the dinner at, babe?"

"Here," I bluntly say and watch her sit in front of the food I made. I took a seat next to her and kept reading Ney's text over and over. What do I reply? As Esmay was eating her dumpling, she looked over my phone, and choked on her food.

"Ney found him?!" Esmay shouted and slammed her fists on the table, trying to swallow her dumpling, "Ney is here?! Why is he here?! Why are BOTH of them here?!"

"Really, it's a long story," I say and rub my temples. She tugged onto my shoulders.

"Please please please tell me about it," Esmay pleaded with her eyes. Who doesn't get mesmerized by the eyes?

"Okay," I sigh and started the story. I started from when I watched TV, to when I talked to Neymar, then to wishing Marc happy birthday, and to the text. I tell her every juicy detail because she can't miss out on this.

"Wow dude that's intense," Esmay said and finished washing her dish. I sighed and sat up on the island.

"Welcome to Clara's life that you've missed out on for already two years, Esmay."

"Well I wish I was Clara. The only part I liked, was the part that Bartra and the boys wants to meet up with us tomorrow," she smirked and ran to her room, "I'm showering! We're still talking about this later!"

"Okay I'll be in the living room," I shouted back and turned the TV on.

Fifteen minutes later, Esmay came to the living room and slouched next to me, with popcorn we bought yesterday in her hands.

"Let's make some decisions," she mysteriously says and crunch a mouthful of popcorn in her mouth.

"I'm going to text Ney if he's on Skype now," I say and open Skype on my MacBook. I then texted him.

'to: NeyHey'

"Can we Skype... about what happened just now?"

He automatically sent back a message.

'NeyHey'

"On my way to the room. Be there in a sec. :)"

"So he's on his way," I say and click on his Skype Icon. Esmay snatched my computer away from me and started typing something.

"What are you doing?" I say and cross my hands.

"Spam is power," Esmay evilly chuckles and starts spamming Ney with "ily"s . After three minutes, Ney finally called us through Skype.

"Hey," he smiled and waved, which made me laugh and wave as well, "what's with the spammin—"

"NEEEEYYY!" Esmay scream and show her teeth to the camera.

"Ew brush your teeth, babe," Ney said and laughed, making her pout, "I'm just kidding! How are you?"

"After a 1 hour taxi drive with non-stop traffic and my butt going numb and having a chocolate bar in your bag but the taxi was a 'no eating' zone, I think I'm peachy, Ney. How 'bout you?"

"After meeting Niall back there," he said and shook his head, "I felt like punching that guy for what he did to Clara."

"Ney, he didn't do anything to me," I fake-smiled and shrugged, "no biggie. I have you guys."

"But your mood changes whenever you zone out," Esmay sigh, "and we don't like it when your mood changes. It's... different and scary."

"Scary in like... a zombie kind of way?" I ask. What?

"N-no," Ney said, but then thought about it, "well yes and no. Yes because you act lifeless like a zombie, but no because you don't look scary at all."

"...Okay I get it," I say and shrug, "but what happened in the bathroom?"

"I'll tell you right after I change out of these alcohol-drenched clothing." Ney laughs and runs away, "be right back!"

"Okay," I bluntly reply and re-tied my ponytail. Ney came back with an oversized Nike t-shirt and boxer shorts, with his hair messy.

"Nice PJ's," Esmay crunches and laughs at her own joke, "I'm so nice!"

"We know you are, Esmay," Ney sarcastically says, "so SHUT UP!" That made me laugh and Esmay pout.

"Open the book, Ney," I say and eat a popcorn, "what happened?"

"Right after I said 'Text me, Clara Fletch', this blonde boy turned around, appearing it to be Niall. He zipped up his pants and turned around to me. He said 'Neymar, you know Clara' and the only thing I said was 'Like you even care for her now' and I walked out of the bathroom. I swear his face was so pale and his eyes were wide open." Ney sighs and fiddles with his phone, "and then I sent you that text."

"And it scared the living hell out of me," I say and munch on another popcorn. "I still can't—"

"Want to talk about this tomorrow in our hangout? It's extremely hard to listen to you on Skype. The line keeps cutting off and I hear you saying e—e—y-yye-eh-ergh."

"Okay, NeyHey," I laugh and wave towards the camera, "bye!"

"Bye, Fletcher!" He screams.

"BYE NEY! SEE YOU TOMORROW!" Esmay shouts and throws a bunch of popcorn to the camera. He laughs before ending the call. "Where're we meeting the boys?"

"Harrods tomorrow," I shrug, which earned her a shocked look.

"Do you even know how expensive their shit is?" She says and munches another mouthful of popcorn in her mouth, "but anyways, it's fine! It's our last week in London. And the boys are here until tomorrow."

"Yep," I sigh and smile. There was a long silence and Esmay's munching filling the room for a while, until Esmay broke it.

"Hey let's watch 'A Walk to Remember'," Esmay rambles and ran towards the TV and turned the DVD player on.

"No," I whine, "let's watch a kiddie movie. Like... RIO 2!"

"Just because we just Skyped with Brazilian boy does NOT mean we are watching that movie," Esmay says and looks through the DVD albums for 'A Walk to Remember'.

"Man for the past few weeks you've been putting the movies," I pout and plug my computer in and put Netflix on, "it's my turn, bubba!"

"Fine," she sighs and crashes on the couch and snores.

"Dude you're taking the whole space," I say and jump on her, making her groan and scream.

"HELP HELP! MR. SCHAFIRO I'M GETTING RAPED!"

"He can't hear you all the way next door," I scream in her ears, making her laugh. I got off of her pulled her to her side while I sat on mine, "much better."

After just 20 minutes of the movie, I heard Esmay's soft snores. I turned the volume down and slightly wake her up.

"Esmay-bae, let's go to your room," I whisper, making her nod in agreement.

"Get away, peasant. Nobody wants you around," Esmay mumbles in her sleep, earning a laugh from me.

"I'm not a peasant," I laugh, "I'm your best friend, Clara." I place her on her bed and put the blanket over her. I turn the lights off and close the door. When I got back to the living room, my phone rang. 'Private Number'.

"Clara speaking."

"It's been ages, Clara," I heard a thick Irish accent say in a deep, disappointing voice, and I drop my phone. I quickly picked it back up and took a deep breath.

"Stay away from me, Horan," I whisper and hang up.

How did he even get my number?

© PaynesTea Works