nine ^^

Clara's Point of View

I went to my room and picked out what to wear. I took my Barça uniform out which has my last name at the back with the number 11 (I twin with Ney) and matched it with my white capri shredded jeans. I laid that out on my bed to take a look. What else... oh! I took my plain grey beanie and my worn out satchel.

I was about to go in the shower when suddenly my phone rang. 'NeyHey'.

"Morning, Ney," I fake-yawned. The only thing I heard was chuckling.

"Stop faking, Clara."

"No no I'm not faking really," I finished 'yawning' and licked my lips.

"Mmhmm," he said, "well we're outside your flat, bruh. We're coming up!"

"What how did yo-"

"Esmay gave me the address," I heard Rafinha say in the background.

"How convenient," I sighed, "okay Esmay will let you in." I then heard the whole club cheering, which just made me laugh. I said my goodbyes and hung up.

"Esmay let the boys up and in." I shouted and got out of my room.

"What is that supposed to mean," she said with a horrified look on her face.

"I mean up and in our house, sicko," I laughed, which made her nod and smile sheepishly, "I'll be in the shower."

"Okay," she imitated me and just walked out of the house door, and locked it. I grinned happily and skipped to my bathroom.

I took my clothes off and looked in the mirror. I wasn't one of those "bikini bodied" gals. My stomach sticks out. I gave myself a thumbs up and shrugged. People shouldn't be worried about their bodies (especially them bikini babes) because what matters is the inside like your emotions and character.

I took a long shower and did all the "hygienic necessities" I had to do.

By the time I got out of the bathroom, I heard Hispanic songs blasting throughout the house. These boys. I quickly put my clothes on and walked outside to the living room. Everybody turned around and shouted my name. I just grinned happily and ran up to everybody.

"Hi everyone!" I smiled and ran up to them, giving them a group hug. I released and went to Marc to give the birthday boy his birthday hug.

"Happy belated birthday, Bartra," I scream through his chest whilst hugging him, making him chuckle.

"Clara hugs are the best," Ney said and tapped me on the shoulder, making me turn around and see him pout, "it's my turn to have a personal hug from you!"

"How can I forget you," I laughed and let go of Marc. Marc gave me a friend kiss on my hair and walked away.

"I like your jersey," Ney winked. Yeah Ney got it for me.

"It's a perfect size," I smile and hugged him, "thank you!"

"Anything for my baby sister," he said happily through gritted teeth and squeezed my cheeks.

"Hello sorry to break the moment here," Esmay waved and screamed, catching our attention, "but we haven't had breakfast yet! We might just actually develop a disease."

"What the heck," Pique said with his eyebrows scrunched up together, "who said you're invited?" Esmay's smile faded and went to a very sad and embarrassed look.

"We're just joking," Xavi said and went up to Esmay to give her a hug. Her expression lightened up straight away and jumped into his arms.

"I swear Xavi loves her so much," Bartra whispers to my ears and laughed.