nineteen ^^

-(a.n.)- my new story is up! it's 'diverge'. for those who wanted to be in the story, don't worry (hey that rhymed!) i will put you guys in!

I wake up to the bright face of the sun shining on me. I should've closed my room terrace from last night.

Last night.

I couldn't believe what happened last night. He asked me to come for lunch. This could be the chance we could re-bond everything we broke. The chance where we could catch up on each other's business. My lips tugged into a small smile. My thoughts were cut with the twins stirring awake in my arms.

Looking at them makes me think of my future. Will I have a family? Heck, will I even find love and get married? I'm 21, which still gives me more time. Esmay tells me to take my time since she's in the same position as me. Who will it be... my future husband? I shake of my thoughts and paid my attention back to the twins. Interrupting my thoughts was a text. Unknown Number.

'Unknown Number'

Hey Clara it's Niall. I forgot I still have your number teehee. I'll pick you up at around 10:30 at your place... mind giving me your address? If you're wondering where were going, it's a secret ;) x

I smile to myself and sighed while I read the text. He put an 'x'... I hope things between us are getting better. Hopefully. I saved his number and quickly texted him my address with a smiley at the end. I turn my attention back to the twins.

"Morning, sweetheart." I say as Gwen starts awaking. Her eyes pry open, revealing the reflection of the sea. Her mouth tugs into a small, toothless smile as soon as her eyes landed on mine, and giggled. I lowered my face on hers, letting our noses touch, making her giggle even more, which made me laugh. When babies laugh, it sends a feeling of warm euphoria into my chest which soothes me a lot. Babies are like my remedy... which is a bit weird. Just on cue, Gabe wakes up.

"Morning, Mr. Poopy Pants," I tease, making his eyes open wide, looking at me. He pasted on a smile and claps.

"E-eszy," he says, making me freeze. Did he just say Esmay's shortened name?

"I didn't know you could do that!" I smiled, sending him into a fit of laughter while he continued to clap his hands. I then heard the morning alarm outside the living room go off. Right, Liam stayed over last night. His phone was still on my dresser, 100% charged. He should be thankful that I actually charged his phone instead of mine, because I usually never do that.

I sigh and carry both of the babies in my hands, and carefully pry open the door with Gwen in my hands. I walk to the living room, and froze. There on the floor full of blankets and pillows, was a cuddling and sleeping Esmay and Liam. I silently placed the twins on the couch, and took my camera and Esmay's polaroid. I took some pictures with my camera, and two pictures with Esmay's polaroid, one for each of them. MAJOR SHIP! The sight is cute. I placed it on the alarm clock after I turned it off, and grabbed the baby chairs from the kitchen, and placed the twins in them. Yes, the twins come here so often I buy supplies for their stay.

"Hmmm... what for breakfast, ey twins?" I asked and turned around, both of them looking at me like my face was food or something, drool dripping from their mouths like Niagara Falls. I laughed at the sight. I decided on making sweet potato paste porridge and bake some banana and berry soft biscuits. As I was feeding the twins' last spoon of paste, the Batman theme song started playing from my room. Must be Liam's phone. I quickly ran and unplugged it from my charger. 'Harry'. My breath hitched. Should I pick it up? Without a second thought, I slid my finger across the screen and motioned the phone to my ear.