one ¤

Making friends made me feel free... made me feel like it's not a hard task to put your finger on. But a task in my mind that made my finger slip from its spot included the loss of my best friend on the very last day I stood outside the meadow we shared... not that he died, of course not. He went out of my life... escaped. I didn't want to go back to the meadow. It brought back the memories... very good times. I, Clara Pauline Fletch, was abandoned.

-* FLASHBACK *-

"Give me back my cookies! Or you'll never come over again! Or... I'll tell Ms. Daven!" I shouted across the hills that were located behind my preschool where Niall took my favourite snacks, chocolate chip chunky cookies.

By the time I ended the sentence, he had all 2 chunky chocolate chip cookies in his mouth. He gave me that cheeky innocent grin of his when the cookies were still in his mouth. If I started chasing him, he would go farther away from me. The only trick: cry.

I started crying and because of that, Niall came over.

"Sorry, Clara," he said apologetically. To conclude the problem, he took one of the cookies from his mouth and offered it to me with a gentle but sly smile. The cookie he just gave me was soaked in "Niall drool". We were 5... so whatever we did, it didn't matter as much that time.

I politely accepted the cookie and started eating it slowly and happily. When Niall saw how happy I was for getting one of my cookies back, he gave me a peck on the cheek and laughed. I gave him a peck back and hugged him. Ms. Daven walked over and saw how happy we both were. For that memory to last longer, she took a picture of the two of us. I now keep that picture perfectly framed on my wall, the first thing you'd see when you come in my room.

**5 years later**

Elementary wasn't a struggle when Niall was around. He always made jokes of what we did, do little dances when he succeeds in a test or something major importante (he never concentrates as school, that's why). He was the best friend anyone could ever have.

"I'm going to the leprechaun's room for a while," he urged, holding his bladder while running through the boy's bathroom door.

"But... you're the leprechaun," I shouted to him while he was in.

"I mean't the loo..." he replied with an "aaaahhh" to seal it.

I giggled as I waited. And as I waited, trouble started.

"Clara Fletch," I heard a familiar voice call out my name. I slowly turned my head to see Bernard Frank, worst school bully in the whole of Patrick Elementary School.

-------------------

A/N : yeeeee i admit this suckssssss... but ey, this is my first time writing a public story online :p. cope with me. please tell me im not the only one :( eh byeeeeeeee, Phenomeniallers. or what i should call you guy-- oooooh i got it. TeaCups!!! BYE TEA CUPS! I'll update as soon as I can (if anyone bothers to want an update :p) byeeeeeah!

And Oh!
The "¤" sign means it's a flashback... i changed it :3 love you guys!

- Tea :)

© PaynesTea Works