𝗖𝗵𝗮𝐩𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

•skip 2 weeks otherwise it's gonna get boring•

Addison POV//

It had been 2 weeks since my little stuff up. I was yet to develop any type of pregnancy symptoms which made me relieved but I knew there was still time. Well to be honest I hadn't really had much time to think about it. I've been so busy with photoshoots, meeting, interviews etc, etc. Basically just working and same with Bryce. He's been working on new ani- energy flavours, new merch ideas and also he's been contemplating wether to except a boxing match offer from Austin Mcbroom. He was paying Bryce 5 million to fight him which I thought was ridiculous and I don't like Bryce fighting people. But then again it wasn't down to me, it was up to Bryce. I just couldn't bare to watch him get hurt. I had an interview today with some fashion brand. They wanted me to like a quick 'Get to know Addison Rae in 15 question' or something like that. Bryce was already at work typically so I was in the car making my way to this place.

I finally had made it. It was a good 45 minutes in the car though. I grabbed my purse and walked in. Pretty much as soon as I got there, there was stylists and make up people already wanting to start so I let them. After about 1 hour and 30 they were done and I got a mic stuck to my shirt and went on set. There was not audience, simply a white wall with a chair and then a filming crew. The lady asking me questions was sat behind the camera.

L= lady asking questions

A: 'hello everyone it me Addison Rae on the set of (name of fashion brand idk)and here are 15 question to get to know me'
L: 'what's it like knowing you influence so many young people?'
A: 'to be honest it very hard to imagine, everything I do I feel as if it's wrong, it make me so happy though that young people look up to me and want to be like me'
L: 'if you were to have kids, will you show them on social media?'
A: 'it's depends really? It would be up to me and whoever the child's father is. We would decide until they were around 3 and then we would ask if they wanted there picture shown. It's all something I would discuss.'
L: 'so you're in a relationship with Bryce hall, how do you feel about his boxing match he might take'
A: 'really at the end of the day it's down to him what he decides to do! As much as I don't like him fighting I can't decide for him'

She carried on asking me question and I answered and once we finished I got into my car and decided to call Bryce.

•on call•

B: 'hey baby'
A: 'hey babe'
B: 'how's you day going?'
A: 'good, I just had an interview and on my way home! What about you?'
B: 'just finished a meeting about ani and I'm also on my way home'
A: 'ok I will see you later, love you'
B: 'love you more and see you in a bit'

•call ended•

Bryce POV//

I was on my way home after a long day. I couldn't wait just to cuddle up with my baby and watch tv in bed. She was so cute at night when she was tired. It made me love her even more sometimes.