Chapter 18 - Monsters of demons

Almost instantly both sides clashed like colours. The violence had escalated greatly since the smaller battles we all had earlier on. I just stared in shock as I saw many already suffer injuries, our enemies and allies. But their friends stood by their sides, and helped them as much as possible.

I wish I had someone like that. Back on earth, I would kill to have someone like that by my side. But, life is life. I can't change it. On that thought, I wondered something.

What happens when all of this is over? Am I forced to go back to Earth?

I noticed that I happened to be standing nearly directly in the centre of this battle. Everyone else was occupied though, so all I did was look around me, witnessing these real events happening in a place where I was never meant to be.

It seemed as though the Fire Emblem team had developed a plan on defeating Grima first. Only Ike and Marth stayed behind to defeat Zelguis. The rest of them were rather powerful, and they looked as though they would be able to take down Grima altogether. Even Ayame, Zach and Kayla went to help take the dragon down.

Out of nowhere I saw a large body of water appear at random. I looked to my right and saw Chrysalis was using her abilities. She was using the still pouring rain to her advantage, and wiped out an entire group of smaller monsters from varying dimensions. Her power was amazing.

In fact, it seemed like all the Earthlanders were using the power of the elements. Chrysalis and Cody took control over the water. I saw that Cerise was in her battle form once more, looking more powerful yet beautiful than ever. Ayame and Kayla were using the fire element a lot, which seemed to be doing quite a bit of damage on Grima. Angel seemed to be using all kinds of powers, which did damage to just about all of the fights taking place on this vast ocean.

I saw that Viridi and Pit nearly began an argument of their own, but Dark Pit broke them apart so they could continue fighting. I managed to break a smile. Everyone from Kid Icarus was putting everything they had into defeating the God of the Underworld. Viridi called upon nature, quite similar to myself actually, and Magnus was swinging his giant club around like it was nothing. They were extremely powerful.

All the new allies that had arrived are the reason the scales would tip into our favour. Their immense power and strength assisting us greatly when we need it most, it has given us the confidence to keep on fighting.

If we lose, it's over for the Smash dimension.

I looked in every direction and saw some sort of battle I would have never dreamed of seeing.

Ghirahim and Fi fighting in their sword forms, being wielded by some invisible hands.

Fire Emblem characters all joining together as one even though they are all from different timelines.

Adam and Samus fighting Melissa Bergman together.

Princess Daisy fighting along side her sister and beloved, whilst Lucina and Chrom fought side-by-side IN the Smash dimension.

This really couldn't all be true, could it?

I was distracted by my thoughts from a sudden warning.

"Iquissa! Watch out!" Link cried from behind.

I looked behind me and saw red daggers flying my direction. I ducked in fear as much as I could, and seemed to dodge all of them, which was good. More started coming, and Orpheus took initiative by swiftly running to another location, away from Ghirahim.

"Thanks Orpheus," I said with puffed out breath from surprise. He bowed his head in reply.

Argh, I HAVE to focus!