Chapter 20 - Just a dream

That was by far the weirdest dream I had ever experienced in my entire living life. Fighting Tabuu? Puh-lease. I told you, I play too much video games. Maybe I should take a break from those one day.

You know when you have an awesome sleep, and you're awake but you don't want to open your eyes because you're too lazy to do so? But you know if you do, you'll get stuff done and have a sense of accomplishment for once in your whole life, yet you choose to be the couch potato you are? Yeah. That's me.

Ingrid Ivalayo.

I wondered why my alarm clock had not yet rung. Then again, it's very possible that it is a weekend and that I lost track of the days of the week, and that I don't actually have school today.

What a relief. I don't think I'd be able to take another beating from Jamie and her group after them smashing my brain. Because you know, my friends and my brother freaked out enough over it.

...Wait.

I don't have a brother.

Let alone any friends.

I figured my imagination must have been going dud, again. So I just waved it off mentally.

I should probably get up if I want to do anything.

I tried using my left arm to at least push me out of bed, but it wasn't moving. It was like, disobeying my brain. Didn't think I was that lazy.

I tried again, but it felt like it was stuck in something. I still couldn't be stuffed like a turkey on thanksgiving to open my eyes, since I don't like being greeted by such bright things when I first wake up.

Probably the main reason I am, more or less, a couch potato.

I decided to do my first action of physical activity for the day, and actually open my eyes. An unexpected, yet very familiar sight greeted me... along with bright light.

A white room with white walls. A window that overlooked the field to my left. And on the right? It was more familiar than I could say. I had a crazy sense of Déjà vu.

Link and Marth, along with Samus, Pit, Zelda, Lucina and Robin.

Robin. My brother.

All of their faces lit up when they saw my open eyes. I looked toward the rest of my laying body, and saw that it was completely covered in bandages and other medical supplies. My left arm rested in a cast.

"Oh gods, Iquissa. You're alright!" Arms brought my into an awkward bed hug, which I could obviously not return, seeing as one of my arms were dysfunctional.

So... this really wasn't a dream?

The battle. My friends. My brother.

It all really happened?

"We thought we'd never see you again! ...again!" I lightly chuckled at Pit's comment.

Yep... definitely real.

I looked back to my battered body, and I looked so jacked-up. I didn't even really remember so much happening to me.

"So uh, what happened to me?" I asked my friends.

"We watched the entire fight. Even though we had been transformed into trophies, we could still see everything that happened. You put up a real fight."

"Tabuu only made the cages invisible, so we could see you but you couldn't see us."

"Those swords, they hurt you pretty bad. The Earthlanders all freed us after they got themselves out."