#2

NOW WHAT IN THIS HUGE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?!

Think y/n think! Okay....
Either you wake Jungkook up and get tortured for rest of the year..or
Just sit here, skip your beloved meal and wait till he wakes up..

The second one is better but there's a problem....

I AM HUNGRY!!?!

_____

It's been five minutes since the bell rang..I am stuck here in this classroom, bored hearing his snores..
Not that he is snoring loudly but the class is very quiet, us two being the only humans here, and I am not even sure about the second one being human (not really, in the fiction only)
Now that I think of it, this devil looks so angel-like when sleeping....
Of course you dumbhead! He is the heartthrob of this school! remember?!

As I was looking at the sleeping being beside me nearly dying of hunger, the classroom door wide opened...

FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO COULD HELP ME OUT!!

But my lit up face dropped down once I saw the people entering in the classroom....more like Satan's spawns....

It's Kim Jimin and Kim Taehyung...

Now I legit peed my pants! My chances of making out of here alive ?

Zero....

Bye eomma!! I always loved you!

____

" Kook...wake up.. the rest are waiting for us..." Jimin said with a cold yet soft tone....

Wow!! I've never seen Jimin THIS soft!

Kim Jimin, the oldest of the maknae's , the most brutal out of seven of them...he's got the riches and looks and a ton of fangirls that come along with it. He's cold and emotionless....
A walking Punching machine...  But he does have a soft side for his brothers.

"For how long is he sleeping ?", Taehyung asked me, with an extremely cold tone that sent shivers down my spine....

"F-fif-fifty m-minutes" I answered, badly stuttering.

Gosh! Why did I have to stutter!?!

There he is,wearing a smirk on his handsome face, knowing that I am scared of him...

Kim Taehyung, the twin of Jimin, handsome and cold, dare look him in the eye, you are done for, the most dangerous out of all seven of them.. his speciality is that he once he starts beating someone up, only he himself can stop him...

"Wake up Jungkook! We gotta go....aren't you hungry?", Asked Jimin to the sleeping boy while he groans, slightly shifts in his place and goes back to his sleep again..

"He looks tired, must be playing video games all night..." Said Taehyung.

More like killing people in video games? That's something he can do very well....

Then we hear a rumble, it's my stomach, I look at the two boys infront of me finally acknowledging the fact that there's someone else in this room and that someone else is hungry....

" Uh...uh I am a little hungry..." I said with a bright red colour flushed across my cheeks....

God this is embarassing!!

"Kook...wake up! We're getting late! " Jimin said again, but this time the sleeping boy woke up.

" What is it hyung?" He asked in a sleepy voice.

"Lets go, others are waiting..", Taehyung said as he walked out of the class followed by Jimin.

I was just sitting there all this time when he looked at me.

" Who are you?" He asked, with a completely different tone...more cold and rudely....

Wow! Kim brothers' duality is no joke...

" Um...I am...." Now, what should I say? That I am a pure, innocent and hungry being who is trapped because you were having the time of your life sleeping here!?

" Whatever...what are you doing here ?", He asked again...

Can't he just leave me alone?!?

" I am sitting here" yeah! I am sitting here waiting for you to get your scary yet annoying ass up and leave so that I can feed my poor little tummy....

" I know that", he said, "why didn't you wake me up?" What!? If I did, then you would certainly make my life living hell!?!

" Um...I thought..."

" Oh! I get it, you were scared that I would bully you, right?" He asked, with a cocky smirk plastered across his face...

"Well good thing you know that" he said getting up, "don't get the wrong idea just because I sat near you" and he walks out.

I was sitting there, and took a moment to realise what he just said...

AS IF I WOULD!!
_________

I closed my locker and turned around towards the cafeteria when I bumped into someone and fell down.

"Gosh! Who the heck is it now!?!", I said and looked up caressing my butt when the colours drained from my face....

It was Namjoon....
_____________________________________________________
Hey guys!! Happy friendship day!! I hope you all are doing well!! Borahae 💜💜!