#4

I closed my locker shut after keeping my stuff in it while thinking about what my mom wants to tell me...gosh! Why do I feel so uneasy?
As I was about to walk to my class, I heard girls screaming and fangirling over the seven handsome boys that just entered the building.

"Jimin oppa! Be mine!!"
"Marry me Namjoon oppa!!"
"Taehyungie!! I love you!!"

Okay......HOW IN THE WORLD DO THEY STAY THIS CALM WHEN THERE'S A FLOCK OF SHOUTING GEESE- GIRLS ALWAYS READY TO GREET THEM WITH THEIR SHRILL SHOUTS THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!?

I would've been in prison till now for killing these noisy pests.

Suddenly, silence took over the place. It didn't take much time for me to realise that all the geese- girls were being glared by Yoongi.

Kim Yoongi, the quite one who is the most scary when he brings out his glare. He's good looking, scary and cold as ice. The last one on earth you would wanna mess with. He is hella savage, can burn the hell out of you. Basically, a fierce cat, wait- did I just call him a cat?! NO, a lion.....

That's much better

They all go to their classes. At least that's what I think. I got to my class, that is, math unfortunately, the most dreaded subject.......

I sit at the last seat, near the window so that I can zone out like an anime protagonist..soon, the teacher arrived and was about to say something when the three devils- the maknae line enter the classroom.

OH COME ON!! I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE THEIR FACES THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!! but that doesn't matter, I've already seen them.....

They sit at the far corner of the class,two benches away from me.

FINALLY!!? It doesn't seem like they plan to bully me anytime soon....

__________________

Mrs. Jung: so class, we are gonna have a project for the year end, I'll announce your partners soon. Be prepared.

With that, she leaves, so does everyone else. here I am, sitting alone, making notes so that I can pass time....

I get up once I was done, it wasn't much work.....

As I walk out the class, I see a lot of students circling around something......?
Out of curiosity, I walked towards the crowd and the sight infront of me horrified me....

There they were....beating the shit out of three boys.
Jimin, punching the boy brutally, Taehyung, kicking another one mercilessly and Hoseok, it was the first time I've seen him in action and I honestly wish I would never see him in action EVER AGAIN!?!

He was beating the guy very badly, the guy all wet with blood and sweat. Kicking him and punching him like there's no tomorrow, the guy pleading for his dear life. I was at the brink of tears, I didn't like the way he was beating him up. This sight wasn't terrifying enough when he picked up the guy's head with the help of his hair and BAM!!

A loud sound echoed through the hallways...

DID HE JUST- !?!
_____________________________________________________

Hey there! How you enjoyed today's chapter! Do you have any idea what Hoseok did then please comment! Hope you all are well! Take care! Borahae!!💜💜