#13

I go to the hallway, it wasn't that crowded. My face stained with dried tears.

I cried...

I cried because of them....

I wasted my precious tears on them. They don't deserve my tears.

I open my locker and take out my books required for the next lesson. I was about to close the locker, but the locker slammed close.

If it was a second earlier, I would be lacking two fingers right now. I look at the person who dared to do this.

It was Yuri....

She had a smug smirk on her face as she eyed me head to toe.

"You aren't that special" , she said,

"I don't know how you seduced Jungkook oppa"

First of all, girl that's gross..
Second, atleast I don't have a ton of make up on my face.

Ignoring her bullshit, I start walking towards my next class. I don't have time for her. But my steps abruptly stop, as I feel like my hair is being ripped apart of my scalp.

That Yuri was pulling my hair...

I tightened my grip around the books, trying my best to control my anger. The next thing I felt, was a cold, hard surface against my face, and some warm liquid dripping down my nose.

That bi- Yuri just slammed my face on a locker.

Calm down y/n... Take deep breaths...

She pulled me back, now her face facing me, I could see the layers of make up clearly...

"Don't you dare ignore me!" She said in her ugly voice and pushed me down on the cold hard floor.

My books were now laying down on the floor. I shiver as my skin came in contact with the cold floor. Then, she stepped on the back of my palm with her pencil heel, the pain was unbearable. She twisted her ankle, causing the heel to move as well, digging deep in my flesh.

My beautiful hands.....

I clenched my teeth, trying my best to control my tears....and my anger as well. I closed my eyes shut.

"Listen here you bitch, stay away from my jungkook oppa"

And she walked away....

I use all my strength to get up with my bleeding nose and hand. I guess I had an ugly bruise on my forehead, thanks to the burning sensation. I walk in the class and sit on the last bench, I can't waste my time in the nurse's office for these little scratches...

Soon, the devil walks in class, as soon as I see him, I lay my head down. He won't sit beside me like his little brother. Taehyung walks to the far corner and sits on the last bench.

We both were sitting at two adjacent corners of the classroom. I keep my head low, as I don't sense any danger. I slowly lift my head up after a while. A second after, the teacher arrives and starts teaching. The rest of the day goes normally, with me being ignored by my so called stepbrothers and feeling the slight pain from those scratches.
____________

As I reached home, I hear a gasp that came out of my mom's mouth. Her eyes widened.

"What happened sweetheart?" She asked, her words coated with worry.

"I just tripped down the stairs mom... don't worry..." I said as I walked to my room.

Yeah...some bitchy stairs...

I let out a sigh as I look at my palm, now all bandaged. I can't believe I got bullied. This was the first time I got bullied, that too because Jungkook chose to sit beside me.

I went downstairs to find my mom cheery and happy, seeing her like that brought a smile unknowingly on my face.

"What happened mom? You look so happy today..."

I asked, clearly knowing that I am gonna regret it. thats exactly how it's going since last few days.

"Y/n! Your brothers agreed to the marriage!"

She said, her pearly whites full on display, and her eyes in the crescent shape while I wore a look if confusion on my face.

"Um...why are you this happy? The marriage was decided anyways right?"

"Yea, but since they agreed, the wedding is this Sunday"

I froze on my spot...Sunday, the day after tomorrow...

I never knew that at some point in life, I'll only have this much time left to enjoy my happy days...

"Oh! And tomorrow, we are going shopping!! Be ready!"

My mom chimed again..

Now, I even lost that little amount of time...
_____________________________________________________
Hey there! Hope you enjoyed today's chapter! Do vote and coment! And I don't think I'll be able to update for a while since my exams start soon....but I'll try my best! And....

Rest in peace dear locker😢
You were a good locker....