#34

"We are going together!?"

Two hours after I thanked him, I was standing where the cars are parked. Kims have, well, a huge collection of good looking high-end cars, if that's what you call it.

And apparently, this guy, Jungkook, demanded that we go together.

This is completely opposite to what we decided two hours ago.

"But we decided-"

"Are you talking back?"

What-?

"But this is completely oppo-"

"Did you not hear me the first time y/n?" He narrows his eyes down at me.

"I- I did! But how do you think we will prevent them from questioning us once they see us get out of the same car?!"

"That's not for you to worry about. I have things figured out. All you gotta do is to listen to what I say and shut that annoying mouth of yours."

Did he just call me annoying?

He did

"You know what? I will get there by bus."
I say, scoffing.

He raises his eyebrows at me.
"Do you know where he lives?"

I give a sly smile. I, infact, really do know where he lives. He texted me his address earlier, when we shared numbers in the canteen, before we found Ra-Im. Or before she found us.

"Yes dear brother, I know where he lives, exact address. He shared that, I got a text earlier."

He narrows his eyes at me and scowls.

"When did you share numbers? I made sure he stays always fro-" he cuts himself off, as the words get out through his gritted teeth.

What did he make sure?

"When we were sitting together having lunch, in cafeteria." I say, turning around and wiggling my hand in a weird motion. "Guess I'll see you later."

As I take a step, I feel a tug on my pink loose t-shirt that I am wearing, and soon I am dragged into a car, shoved inside.

"What!?"

"What?" He looks at me, innocently as if he didn't just drag me inside a car like a kidnapper would.

Wait- is he trying to take me somewhere isolated and unalive me-?

"I am not going to kill you. As I said before, I would have done that long time ago if I really wanted to."

Again. He did THAT again. How does he-?

"Your face. I can't help but to read it clearly even after it looks like a fat seal."

I open my mouth to argue, only to get the door slammed in my face.

This guy.

I see him walk around to get to the other side of the car. As I am glaring at him, my heart drops to my stomach. Chills run down my spine and goosebumps become visible on my skin.

I see something shiny, black attached to his pants.
Either I am reading too many Mafia stories, or I really did see that right.

It was a gun.

And I am clearly not reading any Mafia stories.

My hands start shaking and a feeling of uneasiness washes over my body.

Then his words hit me.

He would have killed me a long time ago if he wanted to.

Anyone would consider that as a mean comment, maybe a joke if your humour was very advanced.