#21

Here I am, standing in the middle of three raging bulls...

Stop exaggerating..

Fine, I was standing between a cold Yejun, whose personality did a total one-eighty flip just now, a Junghoon, who was glaring at Yejun, and a Jungkook, who was literally gritting his teeth for no reason...

"What's happening here?" I hear a deep, cold voice, that sent chills down my spine, it was Jungkook of course, "why are you standing with Junghoon and.." he said, eyeing Yejun, "this baby boy?"

"Yejun is not a baby boy" I state, pretending to be brave, when I clearly know that my soul left my body the moment he came here.

"Did I ask you?"

"You didn't?"

"Shut it"

He then looks at Junghoon, who was not taking a break from glaring at Yejun, and Yejun didn't seem like he would give up glaring at him any sooner.

"Why are you standing near her?" He asks, but this time, his voice was filled with...anger?

Whatever it was, it was scary as hell.

"Why do you care?" Junghoon cross-questioned.

"I don't give a shit about who is standing beside her, why are you standing near my seat?"

What- did you just- nevermind, I should get habituated to these flips I guess, I am going to have an unpredictable life....very unpredictable...

I finally muster up the courage to open my mouth again, trying my best to not squeak like a mouse but to sound a little bit human.

"Uh...it's nothing, it's sorted out, let's just wait for the class to begin" I say, as if they are going to listen to a nobody like me.

But they actually did...

I widened my eyes as I sit on my seat, watching them all go back to your places.

"Don't be this surprised, You are not that special that we will listen to you, we just wanted to have a seat."

What?! Did he just read my mind!?

"I didn't, you are so quiet that your face screams your thoughts"

Do I take it as a compliment?

"I would never compliment you"

Bro what?!

"And I am not your bro, now stop talking this loud"

I look at him in disbelief, yup peeps, he is the one who calls me lil sis and hates being called bro...that to IN MY MIND!!

The teacher arrives and starts lecturing, but I was not listening to her, who does anyways?

I start thinking about my life, again...

By recalling how many times you think about your life a day, I guess you fell in love with your life...

I am not!
I despise my life!

I think of my brothers, no, stepbrothers. something seems very strange with their....way of living.

I have never seen them smile, hell not even during dinner, not in school, not even in the wedding. They are always cold, rude, as if they don't have a heart, but that's where my confusion begins.

Mr. Kim is so sweet and cheerful, and his sons are...the total opposite. It's not possible because children tend to have personalities similar to their parents..well, in most of the cases, but in their case, neither of them is similar to their dad.

They need happiness in their lives y/n, that's why Mr. Kim married your mom..

Are you saying that I should make them laugh? Huh! I don't wanna die!

They need someone y/n, and that someone is you..

Nah-ah, I am not being anyone! I have struggles in my own life that you are asking me to help them!

Your struggles will get resolved when you help them in facing their struggles..

But I don't wish to..

You'll always be selfish

I am not selfish!

Think about it yourself...

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the bell rang, we heard announcement that we have the rest of the day off due to some issues, so I guess I am walking back home then.

I walked towards my locker, literally cussing my life..for the thousandth time in the day. As I was putting stuff in my locker, I feel a wave of force pass through my body, In a second, I was turned around and smashed on the locker, with someone holding my shoulders really tightly...

I closed my eyes due to the impact, I slowly open them only to see jake, that bastard who was bullying Yejun.

"Hey little missy, missed me?"

I gritted my teeth, as I feel rage build up inside me, how dare he!

"Leave me" I spat bitterly, earning a chuckle from him.

"Didn't I tell you you'll regret doing that? Remember?"

Suddenly, a wave of fear passes through my body and all my rage goes down the drain.

"Be ready babygirl" he said, as I find him eyeing me up and down, that made me feel disgusted.

I clenched my fists, trying my best not to punch him then and there.
His hand goes around my waist and he touches butt, I close my eyes and try my best to pushh him away.

"Leave me you bastard!!" I shout out loud.

I was at the verge of crying, but at the same time, rage was flowing through my veins.

I clenched my fists tighter, calm down y/n, remember, you can't get in fights, you promised him...calm down..

I could do nothing, except trying to push him away, but soon, my body froze, as I felt my lips being kissed hungrily...

That bastard was kissing me...his one hand squeezes my butt as his other hand roams around my body, making me feel disgusted at myself. I keep trying to push him away but he pins my hands above my head.

Tears roll down my eyes...I can't even help myself..

He bit my lower lip, and growled, asking me to let him enter inside my mouth, making me feel so impure..

As he kept going on, growling against my lips, I feel a lot of force on my petite body once again, but this time, I don't feel anything on my lips..

As I come out of my state, I see Jimin punching jake, really brutally, and I feel engulfed around an unfamiliar warmth, tears were still rolling down my face, curious I look up, and see....

HOSEOK?!
_____________________________________________________

HEYO GUYS! hope you all liked it! I didn't update in a while I see, hehe, sorry for that, I am just really busy these days, but I'll try my best to update. And thanks a lot for voting and commenting, I loooove reading all your coments!! Hehe, love you lots!!