#33

"Hey! I am Ra-Im! I am your project partner! I think there's some other guy named Junghoon with us too! I haven't met him yet.."

She is way too bright and cheerful.

Here I am. Sitting in cafetaria with the food Jungkook got me. Having a bite of sticky rice, chewing my food as Ra-im continues her introduction.

She likes hamsters a lot....

I can see her phone case. It's full of hamsters. She is wearing a tiny hamster batch on her school uniform. Her nails have tiny hamster head designs with those small ears and pink noses.

"Look at her! She is Cookie! My one and only hamster! I love her a lot."

She shows me a picture of a Syrian hamster.
It's one of the most adorable rodents I have ever seen.

Ra-im.... Is really very cheerful and bright. Her energy brings a wave of joy wherever she is. I see Junghoon looking at her, admiring her rodent with a tiny smile. Looks like he likes hamsters too.

She has waist long caramel hair that curl as they progress. Her hazel eyes are beautiful. She is this warm girl everyone likes being around.

Yejun on the other hand, is still chewing his food. He is interested in whatever Ra-im is saying, but is sad about the fact that he wasn't my project partner.

"Oh! And there's someone else named Jungkook in our group. I couldn't find him anywhere though."

My eyes widen. I forgot that Jungkook is in our team too.

Well shit.

Shit.

SHIT.

We have to work together. All four of us. That means Junghoon can find out that Jungkook is actually my stepbrother.

Oh no.

I don't want anybody finding out that he or the BTS are my stepbrothers.

I have to talk this out with him.

I didn't notice as I was staring at Junghoon. He lets out a smirk, knowing very well that he is the person I am looking at, absent-mindedly.

"Done looking at my handsome face?" He says cockily, letting out a sly smirk, cutting Ra-im off in between as she was telling how once she almost sucked the hamster in a vacuum cleaner and how she proceeded to have a breakdown later on.

"I am planning to get you bald actually."  I reply, with the same smirk he gave me a few seconds back.

His cocky expression changes to an annoyed one. I let out a small smile at his response.

"By the way Ra-im, this is Junghoon."

"Oh! Nice to meet you Junghoon! I look forward to working with you."
Ra-im let's out, excited as ever.

"I was thinking of discussing the assignment at your place, what do you say?" I ask Junghoon.

I don't want them to be at my house. The environment is very cold.

"Yea sure. I'll ask Jungkook about it soon." He says, sounding as if he was not even interested.

"I wish I was in your group as well" we hear a sulking Yejun grumble.

I chuckle and ruffle his hair.

"What about ice-cream tomorrow after school?" I offer.

"Yes! I would love some y/n!" I hear a squealing Ra-im right beside me.