#7

I pick out a nice dress to wear for the dinner. It was a beautiful dress. I wear it and get ready.....

I actually don't like wearing makeup. I let my long black-brownish hair down. They fall till my waist. I wear a pair of heels, not that I am a big fan of those, but because it looks elegant. 

After getting ready I look at myself in the mirror. I go downstairs and get out of the house, There I saw my mom, in her car waiting for me. I plaster a smile on my face, more like a fake smile, as I walk towards her car and sit down closing the door. 

"oh my! you look stunning sweetie! '', my mom said, admiring me with sparkles in her eyes...

she is very happy....

"Thanks mom'', I said and mom starts driving. 

''You know y/n I wanted to tell you this before but didn't get the chance to so...''

''what is it mom...'', I asked my mom, curious....

OH GOD!!  WHAT IS IT THIS TIME!!?

''You'll be having stepbrothers...'' 

wait- what!?

" You are telling this to me now!!''

''Sorry honey! it's just that, I was too busy.." my mom said, a hint of sadness on her face..

calm down y/n, breath in... breath out...

" It's okay, mom, I am sure that we'll get along...."

With my quiet ass, I think not....

How could she not tell me this!! First, she doesn't tell me that she has a boyfriend and now this!!?

Chill y/n, everything will be fine.... the voice inside me, that I call the voice of wise, tells me. Apparently, it's the voice everyone has, and if one listens to it, they can get their ass saved from a lot of troubles....

on the bright side, I get a brother... I've always wanted a brother, since I was a little kid...and after that incident happened, my desire for a sweet and caring brother came at it's peak....Not that I don't miss him anymore but I miss his brotherly love...

________________

Meanwhile.....

"What!? You are telling us about this now? An hour before they arrive !?", A boy with a serious tone said....gritting his teeth, trying his best to control his anger. It was Namjoon...

There were seven boys in a giant and spacious living room, trying their best to control their anger and not to burst out in front of the middle aged man..

"What's wrong with marrying the love of my life? It's the best for us to let a girl into our lives...and I always wanted a daughter..." the man in his 40's said, trying his best to tame his seven sons, who were now finding it very difficult to control their emotions.

"Daughter? so you are telling us that their will be one more bit*h along with that girlfriend of yours?!",  Taehyung said, now fed up of controlling the beast inside.

"Yeah dad! you can't do this to us!? we don't want a mom, let alone her daughter!?", Jimin said, equally livid, no, outraged as Taehyung.

"I am not going to accept any random b*tch as my mom and sister...", Jungkook said, walking out...

"Neither do we..", said the twins, following the youngest.

"I am sorry dad, but I can't put up with this, we will never like them and their lives will also be in danger", Namjoon said and walked away with Hoseok.

"Bullshit", Yoongi walked out mumbling. 

The old man looks at his eldest and most understanding son, in anticipation that he would react differently but was disappointed....

"I don't like this dad.. are you sure?"

"I don't care about your opinion, it's my life and I don't need your permission to live it, go tell your brothers to be ready, they will arrive soon", the old man said, stern and cold....leaving the room. 

the eldest let out a sigh and walks to his room to talk to his brothers.

____________________________________________________

hey guys! hope you all are well! I was quite busy the last two days but now i am kinda free! but my exams are arriving soon..... but I'll try my best to update regularly... Please vote and comment if you like it! Borahae!!💜💜