♡1♡

Do you feel like time passes away way too quickly doing something you love to do and Ella was doing that same thing which she loves any idea on what that will be..?

"Ella Charlotte Clark get the hell up or you will be late for your First day at the University" Evan shouted at Ella

Yes if you guessed she was sleeping you were Right!

"Mmmm" Ella moaned in her sleep
She just want her brother to stop their rant so she can peacefully sleep..

Just then the door barged open and there comes his brother still shouting.

"Ella get up or we both will be late". Evan shook her from her sleep.

Ella can't refuse his brothers soft request so she finally get up with a lot of efforts.

"Good morning Ella" Evan said and kissed ella's forehead .
Ella wished him and kissed his cheeks and got of the bed standing and streching her hands.

"Get up and get ready we both can't get late" He said And walked off her room

And at that time ella's over thinking side came up and she started to think things like, will she be able to face new people, will everyone accept her, and what all things. She just shook her head and went towards her bathroom to do her daily routine .
After her daily routine she went towards her closet and starts to choose her attire for her first day.
And again she was confused what to wear and at that particular time two angels came to help her or let's just say barged in.

"First day of university ella woo ooh" Zoe shouted

And at that particular time Kate smacked on her head and said
"Will you please be a little quite, we don't want to end up in a Otolaryngology cabin" She half screamed at Zoe.

And again Kate and Zoe starts to bicker with each other.. Sometimes ella thinks how come she the quiet introverted girl is friends with them . But still she loves them both very much and just can't live without them . They stood with her every minutes of those months when she was at her lowest .. They both love her too and they are one of those few people who heard ella screamed and laugh whole heartedly.

"Will you guys for the sake of Netflix stop it" and at the mention of Netflix they both became so silent as they were not shouting like an idiot a few seconds ago.

"Can you both help me choose an outfit for my first day please" Ella said

"You could've mentioned it earlier. You know we are always there for you and we both are literally fashion expert so yeah we both will choose the dress for you" Zoe said

"Without giving this long ass speech can you please choose for me what to wear" Ella said while going to sit in the bed ..

They both went towards her small closet and started to find her an outfit to wear on her first day.

They both after whole lot of 15 minutes choosed a White bodycon dress with a oversized denim jacket.