♡Epilouge♡

3 years Later
Ella

"Can you please pass the hair spray dear" my hair dresser asked me while my make up artist was doing something to my face.

My brides maid that were Emma, Kate and Zoe were already ready in their beautiful bridesmaid gown . Everything was just perfect.

And if u still hadn't got the idea what is today then let me announce that today is the union ceremony or in normal human language of mine and Xavier

I am so excited , oh god literally I can't stop bouncing and all. But controlling u know...

I got ready in my beautiful wedding dress and it was .... damn

I am so happy

I am so happy . I am having mixed emotions today I can't believe from today from Ella Clark I'll be Ella Knight .

I got ready and of course my mom , dad , brother and Olivia got emotional by seeing me and don't get be Staarted on my bridesmaid.

I got into the car and we started to make way towards our wedding venue.

I wanted to keep everything simple . But Knights.

We reached there and the decor there was so beautiful. Everything was a dream come true.

Wedding planner told me to enter when music starts playing and in less than 2 minutes music started playing

Oh my God he remembers 'A thousand years' started playing and from that moment I was in tears. I feel so lucky and blessed that I am marrying such a man who loves and respect me so much.

I entered and there he was the love of my life my Xavier, standing there at the altar as he promised in his black tux looking so glorious. He have teras in his eyes and I know he must be biting his tounge to control it.

Aidan and chris were standing next to him still being idiots showing me thumbs up and some biceps move or something. Idiots are still idiots after 3 years.

I reached at the altar and my father gave my hand to my forever partner.

"You look beautiful " he whispered

I couldn't help but blush at that moment which led him to have his famous smirk.

"Today we have gathered here for the holy matrimonial union of Mr. Xavier Knight and Ms. Ella Clark , Please Repeat after me." Priest said to me and Xavied and then started our wedding vows.
"You are my person, my inspiration, my love and my everything. I cannot wait to spend a lifetime loving you."

"I vow to express my love for you as often as I breathe each breath."

"You are the person I want to spend forever with."

"As I have spent my whole life looking for my other half, I knew it was you from the moment we met."

"Although it is until death do us part, I know that we will never truly part because our souls are made for each other.I promise that each kiss will be filled with more love than the last and that our days together will grow in love and devotion. From today onward, you and I will be one in heart, body and mind.I vow to cherish you, devote my life to you and always be true. Let us build a home, a life and a family from our bonds of true love and our vows to stick together through all life's challenges."

" Do you Xavier Knight take Ella Clark as you lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold , to better or worst, in rich or poorer , in sickness and in health and as long as you both shall live"

"I do" He said with so much love in his voice without any hesitation.

" Do you Ella Clark take Xavier Knight as you lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold , to better or worst, in rich or poorer , in sickness and in health and as long as you both shall live"

"I do" I said And that's were everything became forever.

We both exchanged rings and...

"With the power vested in me I pronounce you man and wife , you may kiss your wife"
Priest said and walked away

"Congratulations Mrs. Knight" He said And kissed the life out of me , it was such a kiss that our whole life depended on it in that situation.

We broke our kiss and rested our foreheads against each other

"Congratulations to you to hubby." I said while smiling.

He smiled and said "thank you for spilling coffee on me love"

I laughed and said "Thank god I spilled it."

And just by a simple coffee spill the world got another amazing Love Story of Xavier Knight and Ella Xavier Knight.

*************************************

And that's how i take my leave!!!