Liam Imagine (Requested)

"Really?" You asked as Scott looked at you with plead. "I need someone to watch him!" He cried to you. You looked over to see his new beta and he was kinda cute. "Fine." You groaned and Scott smiled and kissed your cheek. Before running out the door he yell, "It's only for one night!" Before he hoped on his bike and drove off. you looked at Liam and he looked totally confused, embarrassed, and awkward. "You can sit down or just make yourself at home." You said and he nodded. He sat down and blushed, oh my goodness he was cute! "So what do you want to watch?" You said flipping through Netflix. "Anything." His eyes shot your way and you couldn't stop smiling his bright blue eyes were like two bright stars. You turned away and clicked on horror movies, "Let's see who is braver." You smiled at him. You got up and crawled over to sit by him and put the blanket on him also. You absorbed his body heat like he was a heater. You clicked on cabin in the woods and when you put your hand under the blanket to keep warm you touched his. Your heart raced and you put your hand on your lap. He slowly put his arm around you and pulled you slightly ever so close. Your heart was pounding and you couldn't stop it. Then, then was a hand placed on your lap and kept sliding up until it got to the tippy top pf your thigh, and you jumped in a blink of an eye. You jumped to your feet and across the living room. "What the hell?!" You yelled and he looked shock. "What?" He questioned. "You think that I would want you to do that?!" You screamed. "Oh come on I could hear your heart racing!" He smirked. Those dirty little werewolf senses! "Well so what, you're a cocky little freshman!" You groan under your breathe. "Okay you can't hold against me that I'm still a virgin!" He warned. "What?" You asked confused. "Wait you didn't know that?" His eyes widened. "You're a virgin?" You smiled. "Ahhhhh... Yeah." he whispered softly. You smiled and walked back over to him. "Do you want this to be your first time?" I asked softly and smiled at him. He looked at you and gently put his lips to yours moving in perfect sensation. He slowly put his hands on your waist bringing you back on top of him. It was his first time and you didn't know how good he was. He turned you over and pulled your shirt up over your head and you grabbed the bottom of his shirt as well. You pulled it over his head and onto the floor. He put his hands around your back and unclipped your bra, pulling it off your shoulders and leaving you bare chested. He slid down and sucked on your left nipple while rubbing your right nipple. "Mmmmm." You moaned and tugged his hair with your fingers. He slid back up and put his tongue into your mouth exploring every inch. He worked on your shorts as he kissed you and tugged them down. You bit his lip and pulled to earn a moan from him. He started rubbing you from the outside of your panties. You pulled on his belt and worked it loose and threw it on the floor. You unzipped his pants and pulled them down pulling his boxers off with them. He was huge and you liked it! "Mmm li-liam," you gasped as he put one of his fingers in you. He did take off your panties and he pumped in and out of you. You felt like cumming any minute but he pulled out making you whimper. "Shhhh... I'll be in you soon. He whispered in your ear and you soon felt his hard dick at your entrance. He slid it up and down your clit to make you wetter and want him more! "Liam, fuck me!" You screamed. He looked shocked but took no longer to shove his dick in you. "Ahhh, God Liam your so big!" You cried as he pounded into you again. He thruster in and out of you like no tomorrow. You lifted you back up a little just so you could feel him deeper. He hit your g-spot and thruster harder against it. Making you scream his name in pure pleasure. You could feel yourself getting close and he was getting sloppier and sloppier with each thrust. "Mm. Liam. I'm. almost. there." You said I between breaths. "Me to." And with one more hard thrust he cummed making you cum to. He pulled out and laid down beside you catching his breathe. "One question?" You asked. "Hmmm?" He hummed. "How were you that good for your first time. And I mean like-" he it you off. "Look I'm a teenage boy I watch a lot of porn!" He said making you laugh and you both laughed the rest of the night about the stupidest stuff.

I'm sorry I didn't post earlier...just some personal stuff happened and it had to be taken care of.