Derek Imagine(BrendaMurilloo)

You know how Derek is around people...always dark and quite. But that all changed when you came along! Derek smiled and laughed, he played jokes, and loved to cuddle. So, when you got off work early and got home, you yelled out you were home. No reply. "Derek?" You called out. No reply. "DEREK? You home?" No reply. "Whatever." You said sitting on the couch, but it felt weird and harder than usual. You went to move the cushion when it flew up in the air and Derek potted out making you scream. "JESUS, DEREKFUCKINGHALE IM GONNA KILL YOU!" You screamed as he ran away laughing. You ran after him and when you ran into the kitchen he was waiting by the doorway so he grabbed you by the waist and spun you around. He put his lips on yours as you guys spun. You pulled away when he put you down and punched him in the chest. "Owwww!" He cried like a little kid. "That's what you get!" you said laughing and kissing him again. When you went to pull away he pushed his lips harder onto yours. He got rougher and rougher till it became a make out. He slid his tongue across your bottom lip asking for entrance. You decided to be tough and reject it and after that he took a big squeeze to your ass. You gasped and he took that time to slide in. You jumped up into his arms and wrapped your legs around his waist. He walked you over to the table and sat you on it. He started grinding against you and all of a sudden the table just broke. You fell to your ass on the hard floor and Derek stood there speechless with a smirk on his face. Then, you heard a chuckle come out but he tried to hide it. "Don't even-" he bursted out laughing and rolled on the floor looking at you on the floor stuck in a table. Your legs were in the air and you back was on the floor. It was all you could do to get out and beat the shit out of him. Finally in the end you'll catch him someday...but for now you might want to get an X-ray for your butt!