Isaac Imagine (Dirty)

"So you kissed him?" Isaac yelled at you. "You kissed Allison!" You screamed back. "That doesn't give you the right to kiss Aiden!" "Um, it kinda does!" You scolded him, he gave you a look of anger. "You know what fuck you." You said turning around and walking to the door. He grabs your arm and spins you around pinning you to the door. "No! I'm gonna fuck you!" He said and smashed his lips on yours sending a shiver down your spine. It was rough his tongue finding it's way into your mouth and bitting your lip. A moan slipped from your lips making a smirk appear on his face. He picked you up and threw you on the bed pulling his shirt over his head. Showing his toned abs so you pulled off yours. He admired you for a second and then went back to work. He went between your legs and started kissing your neck then behind your ear, bitting and leaving a mark. He whispered in your ear, "Aiden should know your mine now." This made you wet and crave him really bad. He unhooked your bra and pulled it off throwing it somewhere else. He messaged your left boob while sucking on your right boob. "Issac please." You moan. "Please what?" He looked up with a smirk. "Fuck me!" You bucked your hips up and pulled him in for a kiss playing with his pants. He pulled away saying, "I'm not done" he then went done to you underwear and rubbed you gently though them. "Beg for it!" He ordered. "Isaac baby fuck me please! Please Isaac I want your dick inside me!" You arched your back giving him a better view of your boobs. "Hmmm not yet baby girl." He chuckles. "Isaac please don't tease me." You pouted, he ignored you pulling down your underwear and running a finger up and down your clit. "So wet for me baby." He laughed putting one of bus fingers in you then a second one. "Isaac please." You cried through a moan. He removed his fingers and lowered his head and licked up looking in your eyes. He then started using his tongue swirling and plunging in and out. You took your hand and gripped his curling hair to help with all the pleasure he was giving you. You felt close so you said, "Isaac baby I'm sooo cloooose." You could barely speak. He pulled away and you looked at Isaac and he smirked. "You're such a tease!" You pouted. He kissed you again pushing you back on the bed as you rubbing your hand on his hard package. He groan and nearly ripped his pants off slamming into you. He gave you no time to adjust to his extremely large size. He was thrusting at a fast pace. He pulled one of your legs over his shoulder for better access. He was going so deep with each thrust you couldn't hold in your moans. He has sweat running down his face and back pushing you closer to your climax. He started to get sloppier with his thrust and your stomach got knots in it. "Baby. I'm.so.close" you said in between thrusts. "I know baby. Me too" he was now pounding as hard as he could making you orgasm he followed after you. He pulled out and laid beside you. "Your mine." He said as he kissed you and fell asleep in his arms.