Dirty Scott

Scott- You and Scott were studying together when you heard the door shut and a locking noise from the outside. "I'm doing you a favor!" You could hear Stiles voice and footsteps down the stairs. "So..." Scott said looking at you awkwardly. "So." You relied not knowing what to say since You were now stuck on a room with a bed and a box of condoms in plain sight. You looked at them and Scott looked at them at the same time and you just gave him a smirk before he grabbed one and threw you back on the bed. He pulled his shirt off letting you see his abs. You worked at his belt buckle as he slipped your shirt off. He was playing with your bra strap when you finally pulled his belt off and unzipping his pants. He was on top of you having a heated make out session, he unclipped your bra leaving you bare. Then he slid your pants down and soon striping off his. Now you were both only in your underwear. He played with your panties teasingly pulling them down. Soon, they were off and he ripped his hand up your soaking wet core. Only to go up to your mouth and kiss you running his lips your neck. Leaving a mark for sure! You decided to tease him also so you decided to rub his bulge growing in his boxers. "Okay, stop." You said as he was running his hands up and down your thighs. "What?" He asked confused." I want you now!" You said pulled his boxers down to leave him naked and hot as f*ck!! He ripped the package open and slipped it on his hard member. He slowly slid his dick up and down your wetness and the. Slowly entered to make you gasp for air. He let you adjust and the. Started to thrust slowly, but that didn't last for long. He was flying in and out, plunging like no tomorrow, and making you moan and screech like you never had before. If that was t enough to set you off the edge he soon put his finger down on your sensitive nub. Spinning and rubbing making you want to cum right then and there. You held it for a little more tightening around him. "I'm gonna-AHHH!" You screamed cumming right with him. He rode your highs out until you had enough. "That was great." Scott said laying next to you. "Yes it was!"