12

Emily's POV

I was left in this tremendous house alone. I was pissed and starving. How could I get myself into this shit? I have you think my way out of here and quickly.

I mastered all my strength together and wandered around the house. Each room was sophisticated and luxurious. I entered a room down the long hall full of bookshelves. They were reaching up to the ceiling but the room was clean, not dusty, I moved my hand along the books reading the names. There were a lot of phycology books, different philosophy journals, and some friction stuff. No wonder that man knows how to crawls down one's mind and set up a camp there. After a while, I made my way to the kitchen. I took a bottle of water from the fridge and was shocked to find only a couple of to-go boxes there. Aren't rich people supposed to have a stocked fridge and a personal cook?

I went back to my bedroom and fall flat on my bed. The room was actually really nice. Lots of windows and a big balcony with a forest view. The white walls match the white sheets and pale carpet. It's as if there was no soul in this room. I had to make up the plan and of course, only being annoying and a real brat came to my mind. Maybe if I bug him a lot he will eventually give up on me and my apartment? I stood up and walked to the bathroom. After a long hot shower, I cleaned the mirror from the fog and looked at my reflection. There is no way Emily Green will give up. I washed the remains of the mascara from my eyes and went to bed.

I woke up to a laughing noise downstairs. When I looked on my phone I almost fell off the bed. 4 AM. Really? I heard some women laughing and two man's voices. So the boys hooked up some bitches and are rubbing it in my face? A wicked smile appeared on my face as I stood from the bed and made my way to the wardrobe. I put on my sexiest nightgown in the red color of course, fixed my hair, and left the room. As I was approaching the living room the voices were louder. If these fuckers wanted to toy with me they are so wrong!

"Danny! Are you kidding me? You're doing it again!" I stormed to the living room looking like a devil himself.

The room went quiet as I saw one girl sitting on Tony's lap and the other two were hovering over Daniel.

"What the hell girl?" Tony asked tightening his grip on the girl's waist, but I ignored him.

"You promised me! You know our children are upstairs sleeping!" I yelled from my lungs making the women open their mouths.

Daniel just smirked as if he was waiting for what I will do next. Well, dear, game on!

"You told me that you will leave women trafficking business outside the house! Do they even know you will sell them for a good price in the morning?" the looks on pour girls' faces were priceless. They carefully stood from the couch and ran the hell away in an instant.

"Are you fucking kidding me? That was my fuck for tonight! I will kill you bitch!" in a second Tony was towering above my head with his black eyes and smoke out of his ears.

"Leave her be," Daniel said calmly and Tony just shot him daggers before leaving the room.

I crossed my arms on my chest and pouted my lips.

"So honey, I see there won't be any fun tonight for you" I smiled innocently at him.

He sat on the couch for what looked like forever watching me, his gaze penetrating each cell of my body. Then he stood and made three big strides towards me. I took steps back until I felt the wall behind my back. Daniel pinned me to the wall putting his hands on each side of my head. I could smell his woodsy scent entering my nostrils along with the smell of alcohol. He leaned his head inches from mine making my throat go dry. If I take a deep breath, I would touch his chest.

"I see that you want to play with me by yourself, little dove. Am I right?" he said running his hand through my thick hair.

"N-no. I just don't like to b-be woke up in the middle o-of the night..." I blabbered words as if they weren't mine.

He leaned impossibly closer to me, almost brushing his lips with mine. His hot breath tickled my neck. I felt goosebumps starting to creep up my body and I had to muster all my strength to push him from me.

"What's wrong, little dove? You don't want to play a little? Cause I can tell your body is craving for my touch. Would you like to know how it would feel?" his husky voice traveled from my lips to my ears.

My heart started to hammer in my chest and I ducked under his hand and ran to my bedroom, his laugh echoing the dead-silent house. I closed the door and fell on the floor leaning on it.

What the hell was that? Why did my body betray me so easily? I never let anyone have that way with me. Maybe it is Stockholm syndrome. Yes, that's it. I need a fucking psychiatrist and as soon as possible. I gave my cheeks two light slaps and went back to bed.

Why do people have to start work early in the morning? I wish I could evaporate in the morning and work from noon.

After the shower, I slide into my favorite blue tight dress and made my way to the kitchen. The house was quiet but I knew better than jumping to the conclusion that Daniel will leave me without work. I took a bottle of water and made my way to his office. I knocked once and there was no response. I made my way downstairs and to the hall. The moaning sounds caught my senses and I automatically moved to the sound. I slightly opened the door and found Daniel in shorts punching the boxing bag. Damn! Beads of sweat falling from his broad chest made my core skip a beat. He was wearing earphones and his face was serious. The locks of hair fell onto his sweaty forehead and his breath was heavy. I stood there mesmerized by the view until a voice made me come back to Earth.

"What are you doing here, you little perv?" Tony laughed entering the gym. "Hey boss-man, you've got an audience. I bet her panties are more soaked wet than your shorts right now!" he smirked.

Daniel stopped with the punching bag and moved towards me, putting a towel over his shoulders.

"Like what you see? Maybe you want to take a picture?" his seductive tone made me want to lick that chest of his. No! Emily stop!

I shook my head and turned on my heels to move away.

"There's a business dinner tonight and I want you to attend it as my date. Take a day off, buy a dress, go make your hair done, and do some light make-up. I expect you to be ready by 6 PM." He said rubbing the towel over his face.

"So now I have to spend my money on you? Why don't you ask one of your hoes to go with you? Oh, right, there's no use of those mouths if it isn't sucking."

"Maaan, you've got one sharp tongue there, girl" Tony laughed.

"Robert will take you shopping and will handle all expenses. You just have to look presentable and leave that bratty mouth of yours at home" Daniel said moving a strand of hair from my eyes behind my ear. "And don't you dare to straighten your hair. You're ruining it with all those straighteners and stuff." He curled the strand on his finger.

"So now I am not allowed to look like I want? Maybe you will also feed me and bathe me?" I was so pissed, words came running down my tongue without thinking.

"That is actually a very nice idea. I would definitely like soaping those curvy hips of yours," his intense gaze traveled down my body.

"Ughhh! You're impossible!" I pushed his chest and turned my back to him leaving my room.

"I will have to exclude that little habit of yours to punch my chest whenever you want" his deep chuckle resonated in my ears.

Well, two can play this game. I will totally make him pay for tormenting me with his perfect body and fucking arousing hot breath.