13

Emily's POV

I got ready and headed out of the house. Passing by the kitchen I saw Daniel and Tony stuffing their mouths with fries discussing something.

"You kids should really start eating like normal people or you will suffer from adiposity when puberty hits you," I said without stopping on my way out.

"Okay, I am seriously considering shoving my dick up that bratty mouth of yours!" Daniel yelled back at me.

"Call me when it will grow to human sizes, then we will talk!" and with that words, I closed the door behind me making it shudder.

Robert took me to a fancy spa and I used almost all their services taking all the time I need. Then we got to some private hairdresser. She fixed my hair in nice smooth curls leaving my face open leaving just two strands on the sides. I adored the make-up she put on me making my cheekbones more visible, light smoky eyes made my greens shine and with a bit of lip gloss, my lips looked twice bigger. Moving from store to store I couldn't decide what dress to pick. All the stores were extremely expensive and staff just looked at me like I was out of their world. I knew I had to choose the one that will knock Daniel out and will make him regret taking me with him and not having the opportunity to even touch me. Finally making my choice I left the store and stood on the curb inhaling the crispy fall air. One particular store caught my eye and with an evil smile, I told Robert to give me 20 minutes.

I entered the lingerie store and picked the sexiest two-piece they had. The black bralette was designed with beautiful panels of sheer scalloped lace that barely cover my breasts and black see-through lace panties were especially seductive as a garter belt accented with flirty bows and finished with four adjustable attachments for the stockings. I had no idea how would I make Daniel see all this but I was determined to do it.

It was nearly 5 PM when I got back to the mansion. I entered through the doors and heard some talking in the living room. Making my way there I saw that blonde, Lucy who surely used too much make-up.

"Oh, there's that little mystery girl. Hello Emily." She gave me a smug smile and continued to chat with Tony although all he was doing was staring at her breasts poking from the stupidly tight blouse.

"Did you get all you need for the evening?" Tony asked finally dragging his eyes from the blonde.

"Yeap, but I still don't understand why should I go to some stupid dinner. It's not-" I couldn't finish my sentence because of a high-pitched scream from Lucy.

"You what?! You're going with Daniel tonight?! I was supposed to go with him! What the hell?!" she yelled uncontrollably.

"Okay missy, it's not that I want to. Tony, I will go upstairs and get ready, tell the ogre I will be ready when I will be ready" with that I retrieved to my room. On my way up I heard Lucy storming to Daniel's office closing the door. Like it would help silence her yelling.

I took a quick shower without ruining my hair and make-up and went back to the bed where I left my new lacy stuff. I had just finished attaching the stocking to the garter when my doors were opened and angry Lucy entered, flames puffing from her eyes. She approached me too close to my liking.

"And you! Who do you think you are?! Just some whore that thinks she got finally lucky?" her knuckles were white and she looked really pissed off. Daniel ran right after her grabbing her hand.

"What the fuck are you doing here?! I told you to fuck off to work and get stuff done! Get to work before I rethink not firing you right now!" he was furious his eyes even darker than before.

Lucy snatched her hand out of Daniel's grip and went out of the room giving me one last glare before shutting the door with a loud noise.

"Well, your girlfriend is really nice." I knew I shouldn't push his buttons now but I couldn't resist it.

He turned his head to me and froze. He was standing really close to me and I could see his Adam apple bob up and down. His eyes ate every inch of me from head to toes and only then I registered that I was standing here in my new lace outfit like on a display. My cheeks immediately went crimson red and I held my breath. He took two more steps and I had to crane my neck to look into his eyes. His intoxicating smell attacked my nostrils and I felt goosebumps all over my body when he reached his hand to my hair removing it from my shoulder in one longing move. His fingers lined my collarbone and I had to master all my will not to moan from his moves. And when I thought it couldn't be closer he leaned down and I felt his hot breath ghosted down my neck. His fingers went up the brace of my bra and way down my back and I felt a little tugging.

"You should really cut the label price not that it will spoil the view in any way" his words were more like a whisper before he moved two hands to my back giving me a firm but gentle hug and tearing the label from the back of the bra. He stopped with his hands still in my back and we just stayed in the middle of the room embracing the silence inhaling the thick air between us. He took one long breath and made a step back leaving me longing for his hands. Somehow it wasn't awkward. It was like it meant to be this way.

"You should get dressed or we will be late. I will be waiting for you downstairs" he gave me one more piercing look like he was seeking for my soul in my eyes and left the room.

I let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding touching the skin where his hands were. What was that? I shouldn't feel like that I should be pissed at him. But somehow he made me longing for his touch. I shook off my thoughts and went to the wardrobe to put on my dress. And of course, I had to take off my bra, or otherwise, it would ruin the whole look. Putting on some perfume I stood in a full-height mirror and looked at myself. I never felt so confident and feminine. The black dress hugged me perfectly in all the right places and an open back went down my spine to my waist. I looked taller in high heels but still, I would be smaller than Daniel which made me a little more comfortable. I smiled to myself and left the room feeling light and upbeat.

I made my way down the stairs and to the living room. Tony was playing X-box fully concentrating on the game while Daniel stood near the window looking out and sipping whiskey.

"Okay, let's get this over with," I said gripping the clutch in my hands.

Daniel turned around and his jaw dropped open widely. Tony turned his head to me then back to the game then back to me and his eyes went wide. He almost dropped the console causing him to lose in a battle.

I made my way to him took the console from his hands and restarted the level and finished the part where he lost.

"How are you to surviving here if you can't even kill a bunch of zombies on the screen." I gave him back his console and made my way to Daniel.

"Is this good enough for your stupid dinner?" I crossed my hands over my chest.

He finally closed his mouth and smiled at me awkwardly taking my hand and kissing my knuckles.

"This is even more than I've expected, little dove" he smiled sweetly and lead me out of the room putting a hand on the small of my back trickling my exposed skin.

"Hey dude, I hope you have some extra pants with you because you will definitely damage your zipper before you even get to your damn car" Tony laughed.