15

Daniel's POV

"Fuck it!" I pushed her to my side, her legs straddled me. I was I hungry beast devouring her lips. She tasted so sweet that I couldn't stop. My hands traveled down her thighs pushing her dress up. Never in my life, I was so damn rock-hard, and never in my life was I so gentle. It was always hard and balls-deep-fuck whichever hole I wanted. Not to mention the dark kinky side of me. But with Emily it was different. She was moving up and down rubbing my pulsating dick through the fabric of my pants. I lifted the dress more up and took it off revealing the most beautiful picture to my sight. For a second I just sat with her on my lap memorizing her feminine lines.

"That's going to be branded in my dreams forever" a whispered and placed my hands on her back moving her round perky breasts closer to my mouth. A moan escaped her lips the second I took one of her nipples in my mouth rubbing the other one between my thumb and index finger. I sucked it hard and bit lightly doing it in rounds soothing the dark areola with my tongue in between. I took my time caressing her smooth skin and licking every inch of her. I was leaving marks on her breasts and neck. I wanted to claim her so badly. I ran my fingers through her thick shiny hair tugging lightly on it. She was a complete mess in my hands. All for me. I crushed my lips on hers again biting on her bottom lip. I was kissing her hard but it was not enough for me. Our tongues circled together fighting for power.

"Fuck I can smell how turned on you are right now, baby," I said pulling out moan after moan from her.

I lined the edge of her panties with my fingers and she shuddered sulking into my chest wrapping her hands around me. I moved my hand lower and gently rubbed my thumb on her clit letting the lace scrape her tender skin.

"Tell me how much you want me, baby. Tell me how wet you are for me already. I will make your little bud swollen from my tongue. I want to taste you so badly" I put more pressure on her clit and felt her grip on my shoulders tighter.

With one swift move, I lowered the seat to reclining mode and gently pushed her up putting her long legs on my shoulders with some manipulative moves. Her sweet pussy was now right in front of my eyes

"Fuck! This is the best sight ever!" I blew a puff of air on her panties.

"Please..." she whined at me almost pleading. Her hands went up supporting her by the roof of the car.

I planted a kiss in the lacy fabric and then pushed it aside. I lightly touched her nub with the tip of my tongue and licked all the way down to her entrance.

"So gorgeous..." I rubbed my fingertips against her lips lubricating them with her juices. They slipped easily between her folds and I started moving them gently up and down keeping my wide tongue on her clit. Her body trembled under me encouraging me to continue this sweet torture on her. I started to increase my pace. I moved my tongue in circles pressing it harder and harder. She was panting and moaning making her hips repeating the moves of my fingers. I sucked on her clit one more time and then I stopped and bit the inside of her thigh.

With one swift move of my hand, I pushed her face down by the neck leaving her legs on my shoulders, and licked her lips. I inserted one finger inside her hot core watching the reaction and felt her walls sucking me in.

"Fuck, you are so tight, baby" I pushed my finger further and at that moment she grimaced her face. I stopped and looked at her face, a tear escaped her eye.

"Hey, little dove. Are you okay?" I asked her with a little concern in my voice.

She looked into my eyes and tears started pooling down her cheeks. She started sobbing hardly her breathing became unsteady. I took her face in my hands kissing her wet face trying to calm her down.

"Hey, it's okay babe, I've got you. It's okay. Did I hurt you?" never in my life was I so worried.

I scooped her in my hands comforting her. I couldn't make up my mind what's went wrong. I tried to dry her tears with my hands but it was useless. I hugged her tight and rocked her in my hands. At one moment Emily started laughing through her tears putting me in absolute shock.

"Oh come on!!! Stop behaving as you care! Just fuck me already and then you will throw me on the street! No one ever gives two shits about me! There is no reason pretending Daniel. Just take what you need and I will be out of your life. I am used to be alone all my life. I am used that everybody abandons me. I was thrown away so many times I stopped counting! I was hurt so many times that I don't care anymore! Come on! Fuck me!" she yelled with a broken voice.

I couldn't make two words. I just sat in utter shock not knowing what she was talking about.

"Look, Emily... I told you... I never meant-" I tried to explain to her how I really felt but she just cut off my words.

"No! No more talking! I hope you will be pleased to brag that you got to fuck a virgin in your fancy car and shoved her the next second! I don't need your words or your pity!" that was the last words coming from her. Then she started to rip off my shirt and moved her hands to my belt.

"Emily! Look at me!" there was no use to my words. She just screamed "no" and continued trying to undress me.

"I said stop!!!" I gripped her wrists and pressed them to my chest hugging her tight so that she had no chance to move.

"Stop that Emily...You have to breathe... Come on, let's do it together. Deep inhales..." she stopped fighting me and I breathed with her holding her on my lap. She was sobbing but I could feel her heartbeat steadying. I felt her pain. She was broken and dealing with it all alone all this time. I was so pissed on myself for losing control. How could I be so stupid not seeing that!

We sat like that for half an hour until I was sure she calmed down completely. I felt her making quiet long breaths and looked down to see her falling asleep. I waited for another fifteen minutes for her to fully fall asleep and moved her to the backseat. I covered her with my jacket and carefully got out of the car.

Fuck! How could I mess this up! How stupid I am! I paced around the car trying to calm myself. What do I do now? How will I face her tomorrow? She was hurt and I am no better than the others! I just couldn't stay in my pants, fuckin moron. How am I going to make it right now? I want to kill everyone who hurt her. I want them to suffer for what they did to her! How could she not stop me in the car? I would never take her like that for the first time. Fuck! Never in my life was a so gentle with somebody. I knew she was special to me. And what if she saw my dark side? What if I would have lost it? I could hurt her even more than she was hurt before.

"Fuck!" I cursed leaning on the hood of the car.

I got back inside and took off calmly driving home. The last thing I wanted was to wake her up.

I carefully scooped Emily in my hands and took her to her bedroom. She looked so peaceful in her sleep. I covered her with the comforter and laid beside her taking the hair away from her puffy face. I trailed my thumb along her dried tears and her swollen lips. The marks I left on her neck were becoming more visible. I so wanted them to be permanent. For everybody to see she was mine. How fucked up was I?

 I totally lost myself at that moment. Just laying with her and listening to her breaths.

How in the world am I going to fix this? How am I going to make her trust me after what happened? How am I supposed to tell her that I've fallen head over heels?