25

Daniel's POV

All air drenched from my lungs after I heard James said that the muscle guy was his fiancé.

"WHAT?" I stood from the chair seeing black dots in my eyes. "He's your what?" I couldn't see clearly but I heard Tony started to laugh. "You knew!?" I shot my eyes to Tony but he just continued laughing. Fucking bastard! He knew!

After James and his damn fiancé left taking that silent chick with them I turned my attention to Emily who was looking at me with an amusing smirk on her face.

"Okay, new game little princess. "30 minutes in heaven" and you're coming with me," I said tugging her by her hand to the bedroom and slamming the door after me. I immediately pinned her to that door and trapped her with my hands on each side of her evil head.

"So you had a lot of fun playing that little game of yours" I tilted my head moving closer to her neck. "But you see, I didn't appreciate it" and then I brushed my lips along her neck receiving a shiver from Emily.

"I don't recall playing games with you. All I said was that James is perfectly satisfied with his current relationship. Your mind made assumptions all by itself." She said almost mockingly putting her petite hand on my chest. She even had the audacity to try and shove me. Silly little dove, I smirked at her.

"It's your way to see it like that. I remember specifically asking about your boyfriend. So now I will have to punish you for that little stunt of yours. Don't you agree?" I painfully slowly moved my hand to her ass and squeezed it a little. "I will have to spank that sweet ass of yours till it's raw" I moved my hand in the air and with one quick motion slapped her juicy butt harshly.

She hasn't had a minute to recoil what happened as I crushed my lips on her. That familiar taste snaked deep into my core making me drunk with her. I moved my tongue deeper demanding her to open her mouth and she obeyed immediately. I tasted her like a starved man, like a fucking teenager tasting his first pussy. Her hands moved to my hair tugging on the roots. I gave her ass a little push and the next second she hopped her legs over my waist smashing my body closer to her. She was moaning in my mouth how much she missed me and I couldn't believe my luck having her in my arms. I moved to her bed tripping over the stupid boxes and threw her on the bed making her body jump a little in the process. I stopped for a minute adoring the picture in front of me. Her pouty lips were red and swollen and her dress was tugged up from straddling me. Her long tanned legs were slightly opened apart showing me something lacy and red under that slutty dress.

"I hope those red panties were meant to be torn by me tonight, little dove" I smirked moving closer to her taking off my jacket in the process.

"Well, now you know for sure that I was alone all this time... Unlike you-" she cut herself looking at me closely. "You..." her eyes widened at me and I knew it was going to be bad. "You were fucking sluts every night while I was crying myself to sleep thinking about you!!!" she screamed at me.

I backed from the bed looking at her with sad eyes.

"Baby, listen... I know-" I tried to explain myself but was cut off.

"No! Don't you "baby" me! You threw me away like trash and went on putting your dick in every hole and now you want me to listen to you?!" she stood from the bed, anger written all over her face. Her fingers clutched into fists. "So now what? You remembered that you still haven't fuck me and you wanted a try?" she said with a broken voice.

"I am sorry" was all I could say knowing all apologies in the world wouldn't be enough to make it up to her.

She looked at me with her firing eyes for a second and then moved to the boxes. She took some weird glass figure and threw it at me living me mere seconds to dodge.