03

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 3: Slap (top)
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 3: Slap (top)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The recording and broadcasting of the interview lasted until 6 o'clock. Although Cheng Youran had been sitting on the sofa, but after sitting on the sofa for most of the afternoon, her waist was aching and Su Ruan sent her downstairs.

"Sister You Ran, I'm not in good shape today, don't mind, I'm really not laughing at you." Su Ruan's tone sounded extremely sincere.

"It's okay."

Cheng Youran smiled at her. She saw Su Ruan for the first time today, and she would not deliberately show her face when she wanted to come to Su Ruan.

Su Ruan looked at Cheng Youran as he walked away, and a sneer appeared in the corner of his mouth. He was so stupid, what did Lu Zixiao think about her?

Cheng Youran walked out of the building holding a fur cape, and the driver waiting at the side opened the door for her. She habitually sat in the back row.

Before she sat down completely, she turned her head to put her bag and found that Lu Zixiao was also sitting in the car. He was wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses and typing English on the laptop keyboard.

"How did you come?"

Cheng Youran closed the car door, opened the phone, and skillfully made a mobile game with the highest praise rating.

"Why can't I come?"

Lu Zixiao listened to Cheng Youran's words, and felt that something was wrong as he listened. He took off his glasses and stared at Cheng Youran with slightly raised eyes: "Do you really want to see me?"

"Why do you think so?"

Cheng Youran shook his head resolutely, and looked at Lu Zixiao in disbelief. His eyes were so sincere that Lu Zixiao could not help but suspect that he had really misunderstood Cheng Youran.

However……

[Your wife's mood has dropped to 60]

Lu Zixiao: I believe you a ghost.

"Take it."

He threw a thick stack of documents to Cheng Youran, and continued to tap the keyboard.

"what is this."

Cheng Youran's hand sank immediately, and after weighing it, she estimated that there were thousands of pages.

"See it for yourself." Lu Zixiao raised an eyebrow.

Cheng Youran opened the light blue cover in confusion—the first page read "Cheng Youran's Five-Year Plan for Career Development" in Song Ti No. 3.

"How is it?" Lu Zixiao's tone was a little careless, waiting for Cheng Youran's admiration, which he discussed with a dozen senior executives for an afternoon.

Cheng Youran didn't take it to heart at first, and leaned loosely on the back of the chair. Seeing the back, she couldn't help but sit up straight, with a small face stretched like a bulging balloon, and she sighed every time she read a page.

-It's purely scary.

Because it's so abnormal.

The schedule of the plan is accurate to every hour. Can you believe that detailed tables are listed for when to eat and when to drink?

In the first year, he made 20 TV series and went to the film school for further studies. In the second year, he entered the film industry. In the third year, he won the TV series Grand Slam. In the fourth year, he won all domestic awards. In the fifth year, he entered Hollywood to expand international business.