12

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 12: Past life (modified)
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 12: Past life (modified)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In fact, the video recording didn't go well. She died more than ten times before finishing the recording. After the video was uploaded to Station B, she began to read the professional book on performance-"How an Actor Creates a Character".

A week of memorizing materials under high pressure brought her not only the position of the heroine of Fenghua, but also helped her develop the habit of reading.

Once the habit is formed, it is not difficult to stick to it. Cheng Youran devoted himself to the book.

She used a marker to make notes while watching. She paused when she saw a sentence, "A good actor is not only good at acting, but also because he has a sincere and deep understanding of life."

She read it silently.

Time passed bit by bit. She looked up at the clock on the wall. It was eleven o’clock. She yawned, stretched her arms, and clipped a bookmark on the page she had just read. Ready to see it tomorrow.

Her cell phone was muted.

She stood up and picked up her mobile phone, only to find that there were many system messages sent from station B. The video she posted received more than 10,000 likes and thousands of comments.

Cheng Youran, who became the anchor for the first time, was taken aback. It was only five hours later. Is the traffic of station B so big? It seems that a monthly income of one million is just around the corner.

She soon found out that she was wrong.

In a pile of messages and like reminders, there are a few gift reminders, the number is scary, and there are hundreds of gifts.

Donghai Yan Junze gave a reward on a small TV.

...

Donghai Yan Junze gave a reward on a small TV.

Cheng Youran looked stunned.

The price of a small TV is 1298 yuan, which is the most expensive gift at station B. There is a reason why it is expensive.

In all the live broadcast rooms of station B, you can see who the anchors have been rewarded, which not only saves face, but also can bring extremely high exposure to the rewarding anchors.

He has watched more than 600 small TVs, which amounts to more than one million. He broke the record of the highest reward at station B and directly swiped the screen at station B. The video is not popular!

Cheng Youran turned over the comments at the bottom of the video.

[How can you eat rabbits and rabbits] More than one million rewards, I’m sour, there are many anchors who do super cat Rio, look at me, you give me a million, I’m a real person starring in cat Rio, without clothes Kind of

[Cold noodles mixed with ink] I suspect that I was driving upstairs, but I have no evidence

[Polar Mr.] The anchor’s voice is so good, I’m paying attention

...

Cheng Youran poured a glass of water and sat back on the chair. She looked at the comment, knocked her fingers on the table unconsciously, and lost her thoughts.

She is not the first to be the anchor of "Super Cat Rio", and the clearance speed is not the fastest. Why did Donghai Yan Junze reward her more than one million?