29

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 29: hug me
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 29: hug me
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
He sent a message to the moderator, but the moderator did not reply, so he had to go to Weibo to see it, and Tang Yuan's acting skills ranked first in the hot search.

Wang Fei was so angry that he smashed the keyboard. Hey Tangyuan's acting skills could not be found elsewhere.

Although Tang Yuan did not graduate from a major, he has been working hard to hone his acting skills after his debut. I can't say how good it is, but it is definitely not bad.

He suppressed his unhappiness and clicked on the video.

The video was at the flag-raising stand. Cheng Youran grabbed Tang Yuan by the collar. After Cheng Youran finished speaking, she let go of Tang Yuan and slapped her in the face.

But before Cheng Youran's hand touched Tang Yuan, Tang Yuan covered his face and dropped to the ground: "Why are you hitting me?"

There was a commotion in the originally quiet set, Wang Fei could clearly hear "How did she touch porcelain" "This acting skills tsk tsk"... Wang Fei's boy's heart shattered with a crack.

In his mind, Tang Yuan has always been a talking and laughing technology anchor in that game, how could he do such a thing.

Touch the porcelain Cheng Youran.

It also failed.

Wang Fei lowered his head sullenly. No wonder the moderator made such a dynamic, and star-chasing is really not suitable for him.

He closed Tang Yuan, withdrew from her fan group, hid all the dynamics related to Tang Yuan, and opened the stand-alone game section of the forum. Suddenly, a post caught his attention.

—— "No one thinks Cheng Youran and Tang Yuan sound alike"

Wang Fei was not voice-activated, but saw this post and watched the video again.

He was surprised to find that, except for Tang Yuan's Pingchuan accent, the Ping Qiao Tongue was not very clear, and the voices of the two were almost exactly the same.

He pulled out Cheng Youran's encyclopedia. A native of Yucheng, who lives in Donghai City, matched the information disclosed in the live broadcast of the poor anchor who supported his family.

impossible.

Wang Fei couldn't help but a guess, if it was true...he suddenly felt a little pain in his face.

…………

After eating, Cheng Youran received a private message from a fan on station B. The fan medal has 17 levels.

[Wang Dafei] Poverty, are you Tang Yuan?

Cheng Youran casually returned one.

[Poor anchor who feeds his family] No

After a few minutes, this fan didn't reply to anything else. It is estimated that he could not accept reality for a while.

Cheng Youran was full, put down her chopsticks, and saw that Lu Zixiao's face was a little pale and her brows frowned. She realized something was wrong: "Can't you eat spicy food?"

"no."

Lu Zixiao's forehead oozes fine sweat, pursing his lips, slowly raising his eyes, and looking at her.

"Sister You Ran, the director called you."

Xiao Su ran in with the script.

"You must remember to go to the hospital if you are not feeling well." Cheng Youran looked at Lu Zixiao and told her earnestly.