05

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 5: A bed
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 5: A bed
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After seeing the woman's face, he still sighed and sat down.

"What's wrong, it's not appropriate?" the man asked.

The long-haired man shook his head. It wasn't inappropriate, it was too appropriate: "You didn't recognize it? That's Cheng Youran. She has been out of the circle for several years."

The man took a sip of wine regretfully: "That's a shame."

If Cheng Youran did not retreat, taking this role would be enough to keep her name in the history of Chinese film, because the director of this film is Meng Lang.

-Meng Lang, known as the first person in Chinese movies.

Cheng Youran didn't know anything about it. She carried a thick stack of barbecue boxes to the car, the door was slightly hidden, and she went in sideways.

"give!"

Cheng Youran lifted the dripping bag into the air and prepared to hand it to Lu Zixiao.

Lu Zixiao just raised his eyelids and didn't mean to take it.

"Lu Zixiao, you—"

It's too much.

Before Cheng Youran could say anything, Lu Zixiao stared at her coldly, and she swallowed it back consciously.

Lu Zixiao frowned. He used to call him his husband or Zixiao, but he didn't even arrive at this day, so he dared to call his name directly.

"What do you call me?" He has been in a high position for a long time, and the simple words are quite majestic in his mouth.

Cheng Youran immediately changed her words: "I was wrong, Brother Lu!"

Lu Zixiao retracted his eyes with satisfaction and continued to work.

Cheng Youran could only sigh, and leaned against the window with the bag all the way. Oh, why did she lean against the window, because Lu Zixiao disliked her and smelled of barbecue. Listen, is this still human?

The barbecue restaurant is not far from the Lu's house, and it took only half an hour to arrive by car.

As the heir to one of the top wealthy Lu family, Lu Zixiao does not have a fixed residence and has real estate all over the world.

This villa in Donghai City can even be said to be the most inconspicuous. After all, in the first ring of Donghai City, a villa covering an area of ​​1,000 square meters cannot be bought with money.

Cheng Youran watched the car slowly drive into the open iron gate, and as soon as he entered the door, there was a vast lawn, and a bluish-grey villa appeared among the layers of birch trees.

Entering the villa, Cheng Youran put the barbecue box on the dining table and rubbed his sore wrist.

She lay down on the sofa and finally could play with her mobile phone!

She first opened Weibo, and was shocked when she opened it. The private mailbox was full. She clicked on a few, all of which were personal attacks on her, which should not be enough.

The original owner has been out of the circle for a few years. Although he used to have a bad reputation, all kinds of tricks became popular, his acting skills polluted the audience, but in the past two years, apart from complaining about her wealthy women's posts, Weibo has been basically quiet.

[Society My Rabbit Lord] Relying on her husband being Lu Zixiao, can he threaten newcomers? Like who didn’t know how she married into the Lu family with a big belly and shamelessly, she deserves to have a miscarriage.