21

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 21: fantasy
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 21: fantasy
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Just a few hours ago, she had embraced this girl when she was crying with tears all over her face.

"Should you not be at home now?"

Cheng Youran is half a head taller than her, so he leaned over her shoulders: "Drink a cup of hot milk, sleep well, and forget all unhappy things."

Tian Xiaohe looked at Cheng Youran's gentle eyebrows and her nose sore. She originally thought this way, forgetting the unhappy things and pretending that nothing happened.

But when she got out of the car, she learned that Cheng Youran had a dispute with the assistant director on the set, and the heroine of "Feng Hua" was replaced by Gu Yao.

Seeing that all over the Internet were all mocking Cheng Youran's playing big names on the set, she wanted to say that was not the case.

no.

Cheng Youran could completely tell the truth, or mention it vaguely in front of reporters, but she didn't, she didn't mention a word, and all the pressure was silently withstood.

——Just like now.

She felt that she was right with the wrong person.

She thought that she should be brave too.

"Sister Youran, I want to call the police."

Tian Xiaohe raised his head, his eyes no longer timid, full of determination.

…………

In the evening, Nanwan Hotel.

"Does Meng Lang think that if the crew leaves him, he won't be able to make a film? With Li's 300 million investment, he has the money to invite international famous directors."

The potbellied investor took a sip of beer: "Does everyone say this is the reason?"

Yuan Xiaogang pushed the glasses: "Director Xu should be interested. I have done it under her hands before. If nothing else, it won't be like some people who have invested money and stopped doing it."

"Director Xu is not bad. Her upper film was also shortlisted for the best foreign language film of Golden Bear. I think it will work."

A group of people have completely forgotten the unhappiness of the afternoon, happily dreaming about the future.

Just as they were calling for five and six, suddenly, the door of the box was opened!

A few policemen in blue uniforms rushed out. They swept the box around warningly, and shouted, "Don't move!"

Several people immediately became so stiff that they didn't dare to move, and they didn't even dare to glance at them.

"Which one of you is Yuan Xiaogang?"

"I."

Yuan Xiaogang kept sweating out of his palms. The fan was still a student, with a bullying face, and his family conditions looked average. How dare he sue him.

He comforted himself that the police made a mistake.

A policeman showed an arrest warrant: "Please come with us. Someone accused you of molesting a minor."

But the police's words ruthlessly broke his illusion.

…………

"Feng Hua" went viral on Weibo, and three hot searches in the afternoon put this crew at the top of the hot search list.