16

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 16: Shura Field
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 16: Shura Field
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
No one else. It was Zhou Huiwen, who had only seen her in the afternoon, with drooping eyebrows and innocent eyes. She looked steamy, and her face was even more beautiful than a woman.

"wait."

Cheng Youran stopped him.

"Miss Sister, are you asking me?" The young man turned his head back with a hint of expectation. He looked at Cheng Youran's incredibly beautiful face and suddenly blushed.

Cheng Youran was looking at it carefully. The young man looked at Cheng Youran hesitated and said cautiously, "I'm cheap, not expensive."

"no no."

Cheng Youran waved his hand.

The young man looked at her, the water vapor in his eyes thickened, he pursed his lips, and made up his mind: "It's okay if you don't charge money."

Cheng Youran:...

"Come and chat with me." Cheng Youran sat down and pointed to the seat next to her.

The young man immediately smiled and his eyes crooked, like a large dog, stroking and wagging its tail quietly, walked to her and sat down.

Feng Tiantian looked at the two talking and laughing with a dazed expression, and then her heart was ashamed. She didn't have a headache at all now that her father knew that she had come to the Cowherd's shop.

What her headache should be is that Lu Zixiao knew that she had brought Cheng Youran to the Cowherd's shop, and that she was reluctant to think about it, and that her life was still there.

Feng Tiantian touched her neck and quickly squeezed between the two of them to sit down. Her back was straight, wishing that she was two meters high to cover the sight of the two of them.

"What's your name?"

Not knowing where Feng Tiantian came out, Cheng Youran could only raise her volume a little and asked. She wondered if it was not like chatting in person, but like another Feng Tiantian was on the phone.

"Xie Jinzhou."

The young man has a good voice, his voice is between that of a boy and a man, his voice is clear and gorgeous, and he speaks with a three-point smile.

"Good name."

Cheng Youran exaggerated: "Did your parents take it, or did you change it yourself when you were an adult?"

"I definitely changed it myself."

Feng Tiantian raised his chin and looked at Xie Jinzhou. He even had a mole at the end of his eye. It didn't matter if he looked better than her, and even his name was better than her.

It must be changed.

"The dean took it for me."

The young man said frankly: "The dean of the orphanage, he has read a lot of books and is a very educated person."

Feng Tiantian was surprised at first, and then thought that the five million donated in the afternoon might be spent on such a person. She regretted it a little.

In Donghai City, even if he can make thousands of yuan a month for express delivery and food delivery, he does not do it. Instead, he comes here to exchange money with his body. Feng Tiantian doesn't like such a person.

Rich second generations like them are still working hard. Xie Jinzhou was born in an orphanage. She really didn't know what qualifications he had for not working hard.