~ Chapter 2 ~

Still Y/n's POV

"Mum what does she mean by I'm going to ENGLAND with her?!?!?" I almost yell at her. 

"Well you see Y/n honey, Holly got accepted into this exchange program to go to England, but since she is too young to go by herself and your dad and I have to stay here we thought that maybe you could take her," she said without even taking a breath. I could see on my Mum's face that she needs me, so I said something I knew I would regret.

I let out a sigh "ok fine I'll go with Holly to England." 

Holly jumped out of her seat and hugged me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she said still hugging me, I could tell that she meant it.

"So when do we leave?" I asked my Mum because I need to sort out shifts and hang out with some of my friends before we leave and...

"In a week," she said looking tense again,

"WHAT, THAT'S NOT ENOUGH TIME" I yell at her this time scaring Holly a little bit

"I'm so sorry it was really short notice she only got accepted a few days ago," she said, even though I was mad I just have to deal with it I already said I would go.

"I guess I can sort out my shifts today, and hang out with some friend for the rest," I said sighing with a grin on my face.

My mum walked over to us and joined in our hug

~ Time skip to the day before ~

4th of January 

Tomorrow is when we leave to go to the UK, and damn am I nervous.

I sorted everything at the cafe I worked at they said they would just replace me until I come back so no income for a year great... anyway I hung out with some of my friends, true they were happy for me but there were a few tears. The other days were spent packing and hanging out with my family. Another thing is that my parent would be visiting during June and then will go back home and then are visiting at Christmas and will be coming home with us, anyway back to me panicking.

I walked over to my suitcase and bag and checked it again for the 400th time and yet every time I find something missing, for example, I was missing my fancier clothes.

God this hurt my brain, to take my mind off I decided to watch a stream to help me fall asleep. I check twitch to see who's live. 'oh Tubbo's live' I mumble to myself.

I quickly get dressed and hop into bed and listen to Tubbo singing, his voice is so calming. I decided to donate to him.

(your_awsome_username) donated £5 - Hey Tubbo your voice is amazing, it always calms me down so thanks ;b

(sorry I'm pretty new to twitch so I don't know how it works)

"I yea- oh hey a donation, thanks (your_awsome_username) for the £5, and I'm glad my voice calms you down," he said in a cheerful voice as a dust of pink goes over his cheeks.

'omg, OMG, he saw my donation, and is he BLUSHING, no there is no way,' and on that note went to sleep still listening to Tubbo and my thoughts 'he saw it...'

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n-Yay second chapter damn, sorry if there are any spelling mistakes.

I promise that the chapters get longer :)

and don't forget you're all beautiful and loved and don't forget to take care of yourself.

(628 words)

bench trio <3

bench trio <3