~ Chapter 3 ~

Still Y/n's POV

5th of January

~ The next morning ~

The next morning I wake up to my irritating iPhone alarm, me still waking up from my coma I didn't realize what today is until I saw the time it was then remembered.

" 5:30 am? why am I up at this time- OH SHIT IM GOING TO THE UK TODAY"

I practically leap right out of bed but regret it immediately as I start to feel dizzy and light-headed, but the feeling goes away quickly and I walk to the bathroom to get ready to go.

(don't you just hate when that happens)

When I leave the bathroom I see that Holly isn't even up yet, I mean she's been looking forward to this for weeks. I walk into her room to see that she's not there, I start to panic I quickly ran to my parent's room to tell them that Holly is gone, but as I walk I see that Holly is lying in the bed with them. I could see her puffy eyes and her dried-up tears, poor thing, this will be the longest she'll not see our parents for. I slowly walk out of the room letting them sleep in a little bit.

I figured that since I had nothing else to do I decided to cook everyone pancake's and it is our last breakfast together for a while I decided to make it as special as I could.

About 10 minutes later everyone else came into the kitchen.

" Oh hi Y/n, I see that you already have made breakfast, thank you," my mum said with a warm smile but behind the smile, I could tell that she was really upset so I went up to her and hugged her like it was our last.

~ Time skip to when you're about to board the plane ~

Our plane just got called but we weren't ready, not yet.

"I'm going to miss you, mum and dad, I love you," I say as tears were streaming down my face. My mum also had tears in her eyes and cried with me and Holly, my dad tried not to show his tears but it didn't work, and joined in with our hug.

Our flight was getting its last calls so Holly and I ran over to our gate still waving at our parents with tears in our eyes.

Holly and I were fighting over who was getting the window till we reached our seats and saw a lady who had a baby had taken the window seat.

"This is gonna be so fun" I mumble to Holly rolling my eyes.

~ Time skip to when you get off the plane ~

6th of January (it took a day to get there)

Holly and I hop off the plane finally being able to breathe fresh air, sitting next to that bloody baby was horrible it wouldn't stop throwing up.

Holly and I walk up to the passport people and show them our passports.

"So you girls are by yourself in the UK huh?" said the passport man, and when I say he is disturbing it's an under-statement. He had crooked teeth that look like they have never been brushed ever, he also had an unshaved beard and hair that went everywhere and he looked like he was very high, how is this dude even allowed in.

"Uh..no our parents are just up ahead waiting for us," I said trying to sound confident.

"Right, would you like me to personally show you where to get your luggage," he said in a disgusting voice, I look down at Holly and saw that she looked very uncomfortable.

"No can you please just scan the damn passports and let up go NOW" I yell at him, by the look on his face he wasn't expecting it, Holly and I just smirked. He scanned our passports and let us go.

"Thanks creep" I yell back at him to make sure every else heard it.

Now that that was over, we went and got our luggage and went to find our foster family for the rest of the year. My mum said that they would be waiting at the entrance for us.

 We wander around to the entrance and found our foster family or more so they found us.

"Hi, over here" I heard a lady shout at us, we turn around to be met with our foster family.

I looked at all their faces, but one caught my eye.

'T-'

-------------------------------------------------------

A/n- CLIFF HANGER 

yay, chapter three :) let me know if there are any spelling mistakes :b

and don't forget you're all beautiful and loved and don't forget to take care of yourself.

(817 words)

bee duo <3

bee duo <3