~ Chapter 17 ~

Y/n's POV

"Can we talk"

I turn towards the door to see who spoke and saw Tubbo.

"Sure about what?" I ask him, I motion for him to come to sit next to me on my bed.

"I know this happened a while ago but I haven't been able to get it out of my head and I... you know what never mind," Tubbo said then began to get up to leave. I then grab onto his wrist making him stay still.

"I know what you mean," I say looking up into his eyes, Tubbo just stared back almost like he was in a trance. I get up off the bed to stand in front of him.

"I remember it all," I say still looking into his eyes. he stood there for a minute still in the trance when he spoke.

"I thought we were just 'roommates' " he said quoting ranboo and stepping forward.

"I think that there's a little more going on than that, don't you think?" I said smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"I think that's up to you" Tubbo whispered as he leaned in a little.

"Well, you know what I think," I say and closed my eyes slightly.

"I think yes," I say and lean in so that our lips were only millimeters apart, my eyes were now fully closed. I brush my lips against his lightly then-

"Hey Y/n, lunch is ready" I jump at the voice that came from outside my door, I recognized it as dreams voice. When dream had spoken both of us had jumped apart, I turn to look at him and realized what was going to happen.' Oh god again I still haven't gotten over the last time this happed' i think to myself before remembering what Tubbo had said before 'I haven't been able to get it out of my head' I'm even more confused now.

"Y/n! you alright in there?" I hear dream ask and snap out of my thoughts.

"Uh... yeah I will be down in a sec" I reply to dream, my voice must have caught Tubbo attention because he looked at me and began to walk towards me.

"Not now," I say before I walk out the door. I did want to talk to Tubbo but I couldn't, I needed time to think. Is there a possibility he likes me? is he playing with my feelings? thoughts like this flooded my head making me feel lightheaded. 

11:30

I eventually reached the main house where everyone else was eating, grabbed some food, and sat next to Ranboo. I was slowly picking at my food when Ranboo spoke.

"Y/n are you ok? you're not eating your food, did something happen?" Ranboo asks turning to face me.

"No I'm fine," I say in an almost hoarse voice, I don't know why it sounded like that but it didn't help the situation.

"I understand if you don't wanna talk about it but I'm here if you need," Ranboo said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you Ranboo," I said and went back to eating my food.

~time skip about 5 hours (4:30 pm)~

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FUCKING KISSED ME"

------------------------------

A/n - SORRY FOR ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER

I'm so sorry for the short chapter but it's late where I am but the next chapter should be longer.

also thank you guys for over 8k READS thank you so so much you guys are amazing xx

and don't forget you are all loved and don't forget to take care of yourself x

(616 words)

songbo <3