~ Chapter 5 ~

A/n-sorry for not posting I have been so sick recently that I couldn't even get out of bed but now that I'm feeling better I will be posting more again :) again sorry.

A/n-ALSO I forgot to say that Tubbo doesn't know that Y/n knows about his twitch etc.

-------------------------------------------------------

Tubbo's POV   o.o

(I'm gonna start this at the beginning of the argument)

"ITS A COUCH NOT A BLOODY sOfA, RIGHT HOLLY" Y/n and I have been having this... discussion for the past ten minutes, bloody hell it's taking a while to convince her.

"Nope it's a sOfA," said Holly in a smug tone just to piss her off, I had to hold back a laugh at that one.

"OH YOU LITTLE-" she started to move out of her seat to reach Holly, I quickly grabbed onto her waist knowing if she got out of her seat she would probably kill Holly.

Once I had brought Y/n back to her seat I realized I still had my hands on her waist, I could also see her cheeks had a tint of pink on them, then I had an amazing idea.

"It's a sofa" I whispered into her ear knowing that she was way too flustered to say anything, thankfully she couldn't see that my cheeks were also tinted pink.

I then let go of her waist and asks if she wants to watch a movie, she just nods in response.

"How about f/m (favorite movie)?" I said handing her an earbud.

"YES, u-uh sorry it's just one of my favorites," she said taking the earbud.

I just chuckles at her answer and played the movie.

~ Time skip to about halfway through ~

Still Tubbo's POV

It's my favorite part of the movie when I feel something hit my shoulder, I nearly yelled at the person thinking it was Lani but then I look down and see that Y/n had fallen asleep on my shoulder. 

I tried to move her slowly of my shoulder but she just grabbed on to my waist and pulled me closer, I immediately stop moving her. 'What should I do, should I try moving her again or just leave her be and continue the movie' I choose the ladder and went back to watching the movie.

After a few more minutes of watching the movie, I could barely keep my eyes open. So I turn off the movie and move around a little to get in a comfortable position, then I remembered Y/n was still holding onto me.

I look down to see she was still sleeping. I move a little more so that I was lying down with her lying on me. 

(like this)

'Well that's gonna take some explaining,' and with that thought still on my mind, I passed out

~ Time skip they arrived at the house~

Y/n's POV

I wake up to someone poking me in the forehead. I slowly move my head over to the person and open my eyes only to get poked in the eye.

"OW," I yell-whisper, still being half asleep.

After my eye stops hurting I open it again to see Holly, she was the one poking me. I look to Holly's side to see Lani and Teagan looking over me with a look and their face like they had just seen a really cute puppy. 

Then it hit me, I'M IN THE UK. I completely forgot, I then remember everything that happened right up to when I fell asleep.

I slowly try to get up only to be pulled right back down again, I look up to see Tubbo was still sleeping, it was then I realized I was lying on his chest.

I start to freak out, I start to get up quicker this time but only to slip and land on his chest again but this time woke him up.

I look up into his eyes, wide-eyed, his was also wide-eyed. We both then start to get up quickly mumbling quick sorry's.

"So do you two wanna tell us what happened?" Lani said with a smug look.

I look over to Tubbo giving him a 'you explain' look.

He gave me a 'why me' look back.

"We were just watching a movie and must have fallen asleep," I said not knowing myself. I looked over to tubbo waiting for him to back me up.

" Y-yeah we were watching a movie and fell asleep," he said stuttering a little.

"Right, and you just happen to fall asleep like that?" Teagen said in a questioning tone.

"Why don't we go inside," Tubbo said hopping out of the car to avoid the situation, I jump out quickly after him.

I quickly walk up to beside Tubbo and ask,

"They're right, I don't remember going to sleep like that," I said looking up to him.

(btw you like 5'4 so just shorter than him)

His cheeks start to go a bright scarlet,

"U-uh you fell asleep on my shoulder, then I felt tired to I made so that it was comfortable for the both of us, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have moved you," he said looking at his toes.

Being bolder than normal, like way bolder, I tilt his chin up with my finger and say,

"It's fine, and thank you for thinking about me" I then move my finger away from his chin and start to move towards the house, with a tint of pink on my cheeks.

Tubbo's POV

I'm stunned, I was not expecting that. Just then the three girls came walking up to me.

"We saw the whole thing," Holly said looking almost as shocked as me.

"I don't think I have ever seen her be that bold before, actually I know for a fact that she has never been that bold before," Holly said, sounding like she just discovered a new species.

"I thought you guys were gonna kiss," said Lani, in a disappointed tone.

I finally snap out of my trance and start to head to the house,' thought you guys were gonna kiss' that one sentence was stuck in my head. 'did it look like that, what if we did, wait, do I like her? yes? no? -' WAIT, I can't be thinking this stuff I only meet her like two hours ago. god, this shit hurt my head.

------------------------------------------------------

A/n-damn big chapter 

let me know if there are any spelling mistakes :)

Don't forget you're all beautiful and loved and don't forget to take care of yourself.

(1137 words)

Allium duo <3

Allium duo <3