~ Chapter 15 ~

Y/n's POV

"HURRY IT UP" I hear Tommy yell from downstairs. it had started to get warm so we decided to head back to the beach.

"JUST GIVE ME A SEC" I yell back at Tommy, like damn wait a minute I'm trying to put sunscreen on.

"WE ARE GONNA BE 50 BY THE TIME YOU'RE READY" Tommy yells back.

"WAIT!!!" I say running down the stairs trying not to trip.

"I'm here but now you have to put on sunscreen, and neither of you says you have because I know you haven't," I say aiming it more at Tubbo, damn does that boy burn easily.

"but ill wear a hat-" Tubbo started to say before I cut him off.

"no buts put it on," I said shoving the bottle in his hands.

"ill wait by the door," I say to them and walk off.

About 5 minutes later the two children showed up at the door with most of their sunscreen not rubbed in.

"Oh my- you boys are hopeless," I say walking up to Tubbo and rubbing in some sunscreen around his lips, my hands lingered there for a moment remembering our moment at the beach, I then quickly move my hand up to his cheek to rub in a spot there. I move away quickly and move on to Tommy.

"You still sure you don't like him," Tommy said in a quiet voice so that only I could hear it.

"Oh shut it," I say finishing rubbing his sunscreen and walking back over to Tubbo.

Just then I get I notification, I open it to see it's a dm from dream, I look up to see Tubbo looking over my shoulder.

"Tubbo," I say turning around to stand in front of him.

"How did dream get my socials?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Must be a coincidence, anyway what did he say," Tubbo said turning a bit pink.

"Sure.." I say open up his dm.

Dream

Hey Y/n, I just want to ask you a question?

Y/n

Sure what is it?

Dream

Well, ever since you arrived Tubbo hasn't stopped talking about how amazing you are so I thought why don't I just see it for myself, so I'm inviting you to our meet-up in Florida!

I look up at Tubbo to see his face was a bright red, I didn't pay much attention to it because I was freaking out how I was going to the meetup, in Florida, with huge content creators, who I've been watching for over a year!

Y/n

wait really!! when Tommy mentioned it I didn't think he was being serious!

Dream

Well he was, but it was Supposed to be a surprise but anyway do you have any questions?

Y/n

Just a few, 1. how did you get my socials? 2. how long is it for and when do we leave? and 3. who's gonna be there?

Dream

Might want to ask Tubbo that one haha, it's for about 3 months and we leave in about two weeks, I did invite everyone but the only ones that could make it were Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, Jack, Ranboo, Wilbur, Phil, George, Sapnap, me, Bad, Skeppy, Karl, Quackity, Minx, Purpled and hopefully you. 

Y/n 

You can count me in

Dream

Great ill talk to you later with some more details

Y/n

Bye :)

Dream

Cya :)

"So.. Tubbo want to explain what dream was on about?" I say after I finish reading our conventions out loud.

"You know what I say, we go to the beach" and with that, he walked out the door, I just chuckle to myself and follow him out.

~time skip about a few hours before they leave~

21st of February

It is  1 am and I'm in my room trying to figure out what I should pack for the trip, of course, I forgot to pack only a few hours before we had to leave. 

It was now 3 am and I have only just finished packing my bag and was about to get ready for bed when Tubbo walked in panic etched on his face.

"What happened?" I ask concerned walking over to him and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I forgot to pack," he said with a guilty and pleading look

"we leaving in 2 HOURS! ok, well go wait in your room ill help you pack," I say with a sigh.

"Omg thank you so much, your such a live saver Y/n, that's why I love you," he said hugging me and then he scurried off back to his room.

It took me a minute to process his words and when I finally did I blushed a deep red. 'did he just say he loves me? don't think it in that way he probably meant it in a friendly way, yeah in a friendly way' i thought to myself before heading to his room.

after an hour of packing, we had everything ready but we were extremely tired, I was so tired that night I forgot to leave Tubbo's bed and I don't even care.

---------------------------------------------------

A/n - sorry I know this chapter was long-awaited but I have been busy and haven't had that much motivation but I will try to update more since I'm getting such amazing comments on this story saying they love it. I know the chapters have been shorter presently but next chapter we are in Florida so get ready

and thank you guys all so much for 6.3K READS YOU GUYS ARE CARZY THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU ALL.

ill see you all in the next chapter don't forget to take care of your self love you all.

(950 words)

I love this photo of him <3