~ Chapter 22 ~

A/n - sorry for the really late update, I started to write this chapter then forgot about it until today, I'm so sorry, ill try and post quicker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

"oh my god.." I whisper, my eyes started to tear up as I ran towards them.

"HARPER, SADIE, HOLLY!" I yell as I ran up to embrace them.

"what are you guys doing here!?" I ask them pulling away from our group hug.

"We wanted to celebrate Easter with you, we didn't want you to miss out," Holly said with a huge smile on her face.

"omg thank you guys, but how did you pay for this?" I ask more directing my question at holly.

"your boyfriend paid for us, in fact, it was his idea," Sadie said, I turn around to see a huge grin plastered on Tubbo's face. I run up to him and embrace him in a huge hug.

"thank you, thank you, thank you," I said in between pecks on the lips.

"anything for you love," he said kissing me.

"WAIT YOU GUYS ARE DATING!?!?!" I hear holly yell from behind us, I whip my head around to see her looking flabbergasted.

"didn't I tell you?" I asked trying to remember if I did

"NO" she yells still shocked

"whoops, anyway, where are you all staying?" I ask them.

"We have a spare we have spare rooms back at the Airbnb that they can stay in," tubbo said.

"ok it's settled then, oh and by the way, Sadie, Harper, Holly, this is Wilbur, Ranboo, and Tommy," I say pointing at each of them, they just replied with a simple wave back.

"Nice to meet you all" Sadie said with a smile. once we had got all of the luggage we head back to Wilbur's car.

"So how long are you guys here for?" I ask harper.

"I'm pretty sure until you guys leave, I don't know ask your boyfriend," she said with a slight smirk, I just lightly elbow her and head off to talk to tubbo.

"so how long are they staying for?" I ask Tubbo intertwining our hands together.

"they are gonna come back with us," he said.

"and thank you again for flying them down, you are the best boyfriend," I said kissing him.

"I love you" 

"I love you more"

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/n - I'm sorry for the really short chapter, I tried making it as long as possible, but I have something in store for the next chapter.

I just want to thank you all for the positive comment and for even reading my story, love you guys <3

don't forget to eat and drink and take care of your selves and don't forget you are loved <3333

(478 words)

I'm not going to even ask <3