~ Chapter 8 ~

A/n - I CANT BELIEVE IT, 300+ ALREADY HOW I ONLY CHECKED LIKE TWO DAYS AGO, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

----------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

"WHAT" both of the girls shout through the phone.

"Yep I'm stuck with this idiot for a whole year," I say chuckling and ruffling Tubbo's hair, I look over at his face and see it was slightly pink. I retract my hand thinking I must've embarrassed him. I look at chat and see it going like 10 miles an hour.

"How about we do a Q&A and some Minecraft?" Tubbo askes turning to me.

"Sure but I don't have Minecraft on my laptop, ill just watch you," I say moving out of his way a little.

"No you stay here," he said dragging my chair closer to him, I blushed a little and looked back at the girls on my phone, they both had a huge grin across their faces.

"What, what's so funny?" I ask the girls confused.

"Oh nothing, just you two acting like a couple," Harper said smirking.

"HUH?" Tubbo and I said at the same time, our cheeks were bright red now.

"u-uh any way back to the Q&A" Tubbo said looking back at the chat.

"Well ill talk to you girls later, bye," I said desperate to hang up so they couldn't embarrass us anymore.

"Ok bye Y/n," they both say and hang up.

I turn back to Tubbo not realizing how close we were, our shoulders were touching and our faces were only inches away from each other. I jump back in surprise and fall of the chair.

"Damn, you are clumsy," he said with a laugh. 'god his laugh is cute, wait ... WHAT, I've only known this man for a few hours, I don't like him already plus it would never work, I'm not going to fall for him' i thought to my self.

"What not gonna even give me a thank you," Tubbo said. I didn't even notice him pulling me up.

"Sorry, I was just thinking," I say adjusting myself on my seat.

"About what," he said with a smirk on his lips and raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, I still can't play Minecraft with you," I say.

"Oh yeah, why don't you play on my account on the SMP?" he says setting up Minecraft.

"Am I even allowed?" I ask in case I break any rules.

"Don't worry you're allowed, here take my seat," he says getting up, before I could say or do anything he picks me up slightly and takes my seat. I hesitantly sit down on his seat and look at chat, they're loving this.

"Have you played Minecraft on pc?" before he asks as we enter the game.

"Not really," I say sheepishly.

"Here ill help" he grabs my hand and places them on the keys, I blush at his hands being on top of mine.

"So this one is forward," he says lightly pushing down on my finger making his character move, I bush even more than before.

~A little time skip~

I finally got the hang of the keys and started to walk around the SMP. As I was walking on the path we come across two people. They both start spamming chat saying to join vc2.

"Do you mind if we hop in a call with them?" he asks me.

"Not at all," I say moving back a little, he opens discord and goes into vc2.