~ Chapter 7 ~

A/n - THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 200+ READS. I DIDN'T EVEN THINK I WOULD GET 10 LET ALONE 200 XD

Also, I'm sorry for not updating in a while I've been loaded with school work and had no time to right but ill make sure to post more :)

---------------------------------------------------

Sadie's POV

(New pov o.o)

Harper and I just finished playing Uno after her getting pissed off and throwing the cards at the closest wall and storming off, I just lay on the ground laughing my ass off. Just as I was sitting up I see Y/n spamming our group chat,' why is she up at three in the morning her mum is going to kill her ' I thought to myself then I remember she's in the UK and it's only 6 o'clock over there.

I open my phone to see what she wanted.

*BONK*

~Y/n the prisoner~

JOIN TUBBOS STREAM NOW

~Me~

WHY?

~Y/n the prisoner~

JUST DO IT

~Dawn Harper stan~

OK, OK

~Y/n the prisoner~

OK GOOD CALL ME WHEN YOU SEE IT

~ME~

WHY?

-Seen 6:15

What the hell. 

I call for Harper to come back into the room.

"Do you have any idea why she wants us to watch Tubbo's stream?" harper says walking back into the room and sitting next to me on the bed. I pull out my laptop and pull up Tubbo's stream and click on it.

(btw Sadie and Harper are twins (not identical), Also I just thought I would mention that harper is lesbian, Sadie is asexual and pan, and Y/n is bisexual. (it's for the story) probably should have mentioned this at the start sorry)

Once we pull up the stream we see Tubbo talk to someone, I'm guessing it was Lani, he then unmutes and goes back to his game, but I notice he keeps glancing to his left, 'i wonder why he keeps looking to his left' I thought to myself, as I zone back in and hear Tubbo say.

"Ok chat today I have a special guest today," so that's why he kept looking to his left.

"Y/N!" he said and Y/n walked into the camera.

"No fucking way," I say in utter shock.

I couldn't believe it, I quickly grabbed my phone and face time Y/n

Y/n POV

"Y/N!" Tubbo said looking at me, I walk into the frame and wave at the chat.

"Hey, guys!" I say sitting down on the piano chair. Just as I sat down I felt my phone vibrate, I look at the screen and see that Sadie was calling me.

"Do you mind if I answer?" I said whispering into Tubbo's ear showing him the screen.

"Go for it," he said smiling at me, I blush a little and answer the call.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N" Harper yells at me through the phone, I laugh at her response.

"Say hi," I said turning the camera towards Tubbo and chat.

"Hi Sadie and Harper," he said giving a wave (btw you told him about them in the car).

"W-why are you in Tubbo's house!?" Sadie said in utter shock.

"We are her foster family for the year," Tubbo says to Sadie, Harper and chat.

"WHAT"

----------------------------------------------------

A/n - IM BACK

sorry that this chapter is so short, I promise the next one will be longer.

also here is what Sadie and Harper look like

Sadie 

Harper

Harper

and I'm sorry this chapter is shity its just a filler chapter

also, let me know if there are any spelling mistakes :)

and don't forget you're all beautiful and loved and don't forget to take care of yourself.

(651 words)

love you all <3