~ Chapter 19 ~

Y/n's POV

"Get the fuck away from her bitch!"

Dina looked like she went into shock, her mouth open and her eyes almost popping out of her head.

"How dare you slap me, and get your hands off my girlfriend" she started forward and Tubbo put me behind him.

"She's not your girlfriend! so stop bothering her!" Tubbo said with anger laced in his voice. Then a looked showed upon her face that I recognize too well.

"Well she definitely not dating you, not looking like that," she said smirking. I didn't even need time to process I had already punched her right in the nose.

"HOW DARE YOU, YOU FUCKING BITCH" I said punching her right in the stomach, I've waited for this moment for 2 years.

"You know you won't get better than me," Dina said holding her bloody nose and sore stomach. I grab her by the shirt and brought her close.

"Trust me I have found better," I say through my teeth and threw her to the ground. 

As I was walking away I realized how many people have gathered and my anxiety started to rise, I put my head down and headed for the bathroom. 

When I reach the bathroom I lock the door and sit with my back pressed against the door. I look down at my bloody and bruised hand and start crying, not because of the pain in my hand, but because of the pain of the memories.

Tubbo's POV

Y/n told Dina something then threw her to the ground, Y/n turned around and I could see she was about to break. Before I could reach her she ran off to the nearest bathroom. 

Just after Y/n left the cops showed up to take her away. as soon as they arrived I went up to Niki to tell her I was going to go talk to Y/n and to call the guys to pick us up. She nodded, and I went to the bathroom where she was.

When I reach the door I hear soft cries and immediately get worried, I lightly knock on the door and say.

"Y/n, can I please come in, she's gone now," I say hoping she will open the door. I then hear the click of the door unlocking, then it opened enough for me to slide in. When I get inside I see Y/n on the floor near the door still crying.

I open up my arms out to her, she crawls into my arms and started to cry more. I held her tight and rubbed soothing circles on her back.

After a few minutes of sitting on the floor with each other close, she calmed down a bit her crying had stop and there were just a few sniffles here and there.

"So do you wanna tell me who she is?" I asked pulling away from our hug a bit to get a better look at her beautiful face.

"Not really," she said with a few sniffles

"Ok, do you want me to-" I start to say before getting cut off

"Distract me," she said looking into my eyes

"u-uh ok h-how we go to the park nearby?" I ask returning her gaze, she just nodded in reply. I get up and offer her a hand to help her up.

"Thank you," she said grabbing my hand, I half expected her to let go but she never did.

We quietly snuck out of the bathroom in case any of our friends were there, Y/n didn't want them seeing her like this, and out the back door of the mall. As we headed for the park we realize how dark it had gotten, I look at my phone to check the time (5:15) and see a bunch of notifications of missed calls and messages, I chose to ignore them.

We reach the park and find a random spot to lie down on. We lay there for a few minutes not talking just enjoying each other's company and watching the stars. While we were lying there I think of the best way to confess to Y/n, should I ask her on a date then tell her, should I just tell her straight up? I didn't know, how the hell am I going to do this.

"Do what?" I freeze at her voice, DID I SAY ALL THAT OUT LOUD?

"O-oh nothing," I say mentally slapping myself. I then feel a soft hand guide my face to look at them.

"Are you sure?" she said in a sweet voice

"U-uh no i- um, actually you know what," I say sitting up from the grass, Y/n hummed in reply and sat up with me.

"Ok here goes nothing, ok so I've been thinking all day about how I would tell you, so..." I pause for a second and looked into her eyes mesmerized.

"Y/n, I like you, like like you," I say looking away, getting ready for the rejection that was bound to come, I then her a fain giggle escape her lips.

"I like like you too Tubbo" I quickly turn my head to face to see her smiling widely

"Wait really?" I say now also smiling widely, she nodded her head in reply.

I lift a hand to her cheek cupping it lightly and lean in a little so our foreheads were almost touching.

"May I?" I ask looking from her lips back to her eyes.

She nodded and I closed the gap.

I've been waiting for this moment for so long, the feel of her lips on mine was like entering the gates of heaven, full of bliss. They were so soft against my probably rough ones, I never wanted it to end. 

After a few seconds, we pull away for air and I rest my forehead against her's.

"That's one way of distracting me," Y/n said with a soft laugh and connected our lips once again.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n - IS THIS BETTER Y'ALL? also I know I'm terrible at kissing scenes but hopefully I will get better

A/n - THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL WAITED FOR, DONT WORRY THIS IS NOT THE END

I'm sorry for cutting this chapter short I have to go to school, but the next one will be quite interesting 😏

btw HOW ARE WE NEARLY AT 12K ALREADY OMG YOU GUYS 

let me know if there are spelling mistakes

love you guys <3 

(1153 words)

I loved this stream <3