~ Chapter 16 ~

Y/n's POV

21st of February - 5:30 am

I wake up to a beautiful sunrise, 'i wonder what the time is, I think to myself. I lean over to my left where my clock is but I get pulled back. I turn to see what dragged me back and see Tubbo. I turn fully to face him, as I did so he leaned in and kissed my lips softly. I pull away in shock, did Tubbo just kiss me?

"What's wrong love?" Tubbo said looking hurt

"Uh sorry I guess I'm just not used to it," I say still trying to process

"What do you mean not used to it? we've been married for 15 years now,"  Tubbo said now looking very confused.

Just then 2 kids came running into the room. From what I could tell is that one was about the age of 6 and the other about 3 and I think both of them were boys

"Hey my boys, how did you sleep," Tubbo said lifting them both up on the bed. I just sat there shocked, I didn't know how to comprehend what was happening. First, I get told I'm married to Tubbo, who I remember from last time was just a friend and he also has two sons?

"Mummy, can we have breakfast, I would like pancakes, please," one of the boys asked, my mouth hitting the floor. So you're telling me I'm married to Tubbo and have two sons? I don't know why but tears started to well up in my eyes not fighting them I let them fall.

"Darling, what's wrong?" Tubbo said moving to sit next to me and putting an arm around my shoulder while one of the boys climbed into my lap and started hugging my torso.

I was about to hug back when it went black

I then wake to an alarm clock going off and I jolted awake. I was about to sit up when I see someone hover over me. I look up a little to see Tubbo hovering over me to turn off the alarm. Just seeing his face was enough for me to remember the dream. I start to tear up and reach up to put my arm around Tubbo's neck and place my face in his shoulder and I start crying my eyes out.

"Y/n are you okay? why are you crying" Tubbo said forgetting about the alarm clock and hugged me back. I didn't say anything and just held him tighter. We sat there for while just hugging me laying on his chest and him comforting me.

"Y/n, you don't have to tell me what happened but we have to leave soon," he said when I had finished crying.

"Ok," I say letting go of him.

"You get ready ill be a minute," he said, I slowly got out of the bed, when I'm about to leave I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a head placed on my shoulder

"Don't forget I'm always here for you" Tubbo whispered into my ear, his morning voice sent chills down my spine that left me speechless. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and went off to get ready.

I think I'm about to melt right here right now, so much has happened in just a few minutes, I couldn't comprehend any of it. Eventually, I moved to my room and quickly got ready and finished packing my things. 

The whole time I've been getting ready I keep remembering the dream, how his lips felt on mine, we were married even had kids! this whole thing is not helping my crush at all.

I made my way down to the loungeroom and see Tubbo sitting on the couch. I walk over to him and cuddled up to him, I know it probably seemed wired but after that dream, I didn't feel like being away from Tubbo. we sat like that none of us talking just sitting there cuddling while watching tik-tok on my phone waiting till it was time to go.